Destroying The Traveler

"Alright. Everyone know the drill?" Vaughn asks, looking at all of the girls.

"Yeah, sure, but you better believe I'm not going into that damn monster. I bet it smells like... Burnt shit." Quinn admits, shaking her head.

"That's alright, I'll go in with-" Fiona is cut of by the click of some boots, and in struts Sasha, looking better than ever.

She rushes me and gives me hug.

"Where's Jack? How'd you guys escape?!" Her eyes were glittering with bewilderment.

"All in good time." I giggle.

"Fair enough." Sasha skips off to stand by Fiona and waves vigorously toward Rhys and Vaughn.

"Alright. Rhys and Fiona, you assemble Gortys. We'll all get into position." Vaughn says, everyone breaking to get into place.

Rhys and I walk out into the empty arena type of area and I watch as him and Fiona put Gortys back together.

Out of no where I am knocked backward and Rhys catches me in his arms, giggling.

"Clumsy." He smiles.

"My bad." Above us is a growing, insanely huge Gortys.

"Alright, you guys got it from here?" Fiona asks, already ditching us before getting an answer.

"Yeah! That's! Okay, sure!" I shout.

"Rhys? Holli? Hi! I'm assuming you summoned me for the wedding?!" Gortys belts, and suddenly a portal opens, summoning The Traveler.

"Holy shit!" I gasp.

"N-no wedding Gortys! We're not getting married.. We're sa-"

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder and look behind me to see... Zero?

"Hi, Holli. I've missed you. I'm here to help."

I whip around and hug him tightly, squealing a little.

Rhys rolls his eyes and grunts,

"Yeah cool, another ex boyfriend... Yay!" He squeals sarcastically.

"How'd you get here? Who sent-"

"You're fond of Amber. And so am I. She called for me."

Zero removed himself from me and walks to take Ambers hands, helping her up into one of the vehicles while she blushes and giggles. I raise a brow and grin.

Never saw that coming..

"Are everyone's echos connected?" We hear Vaughn scratch in.

"Ow! Jesus! Yes!" Rhys cringes, his echo squealing as Vaughns voice was very loud.

"Sorry. Sorry... Alright. Convince Gortys!"

"Oh... No... Not this again. Everyone got hurt." Gortys says, her eyes looking worried as she looks down at us.

"I don't want to get to the vault." She says.

"It's not about the vault Gortys. You're our friend. It's about keeping you safe and alive." Rhys reassures her.

"I can't fight him. He's too strong."