Placebos

I woke up, still curled in the fetal position with my arms tied behind my back.

"What the..." I sigh, then realizing I was roped.

"Morning, cupcake. How's the wrists?" Jack asks, coming up to me and removing the ropes.

"The more you loosen the ropes, the more prone I am to strangle you until your eyeballs pop out of your sockets."

"You know how to dirty talk, don't you?" Jack winks as I feel my hands break free.

Jacks shoving more pills into my mouth and this time I bite him, so much force into his skin that I can taste his blood. Even his blood was delectable.

"She really had a thing for me, didn't she?" Jack sighs dreamily.

"Would you shut up!" Rhys shouts.

"Rhys?" I ask chuckling.

"Awww, is someone jealous?" Fiona quizzes, making me blush.

"I... We.. He..." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I am NOT jealous I just... I need some... Air." Rhys tries to get up yet again but is being pulled back, his arm latching onto his seat.

"Let go!" He yells, smacking his robotic arm.

I walk up to him and pry his fingers off of the leather, smiling at him as I hold his hand in mine.

"You okay?" I question, curling my lip.

Rhys gives me a warm smile back and it made me feel familiar butterflies.

"Thank you." He says quietly and gently rubs the top of my hand with his cool metal fingers.

Suddenly, his robotic arm slaps himself in the face.

"What the-" I jump slightly at the sound and Rhys' hand grabs right back onto his seat.

"Don't look at her like that."

"Clingy much?"

"WHO are you talking to?!" I shout, my hand on my hip.

"Oh.. Just... Myself."

I raise a brow at him and shake my head.

"If you could all just shut UP! We have about 20 minutes until we get to that deserted place so please, let her continue!" Sasha barks from the drivers seat.

"Someone's a little eager." I chuckle.

"She's getting to the reeeeeally good part."

"Do you... Miss her?" Rhys mumbles.

"Sometimes. A lot of times. Doesn't change the fact that this hooker betrayed me."

"Hooker?" Rhys asks. What the hell is he talking about?

"I'm just... God are you really that dumb?! I'm just being insulting!"

"Alrighty. Well..."

"Why. You little bi-" Jack stops himself, quite literally, probably, biting his tongue, and then he pops his lips.

"I'm not stooping to your stupid little level today, kiddo. No. No. I've got big plans for today!"

"You mean another plan that will miserably fail?" I ask with a smirk.