Jacks Sweet

"Perfect! It looks great!" Fiona gushes, hugging Scooter.

"Y'all come back for anything! Id be much obliged to help!" He says taking a small bow.

"Catch a riiiiiide!"

"Well that was quick." Rhys mutters.

"Yeah, Scooter is pretty awesome."

"So where to?" I ask.

"There's an old city about 20 miles from here, there's bound to be something to explain these pieces we found."

"Who knows if these pieces are even worth anything?" I grunt.

"It's called the Gortys project. It's going to help us find a vault." Rhys chimes in.

Since when the hell did he know that?

"So? Since the ride is looooong..." Fiona hums, waiting for the rest of my story with Jack.

"Oh... You want to know about the company man?" I chuckle.

"What? Oh! The fridge! I need! I need air!" Rhys began to walk up the ladder to the roof but his robotic arm went limp and he dropped the the ground.

"Or I guess I'll stay here. You're so confusing." Rhys grunts.

"Rhys?"

"Play along cupcake, I wanna hear her LYING side of the story!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm listening." He plops on the couch and looks away from me.

Eventually Jack and I fell asleep, curled into each other's arms.

"Oh. She went.. Really far back."

We woke up to a loud dinging sound, it was the shuttle telling us it was ready to get a move on.

Jack pushed me off of him and scrambled into the shuttle and slapped my face from out of its frame.

"Wake up kitten! Time to go!" He whistled.

"Do you need to slap me every time you want me to do something?"

"Let's me know I still have authority." He shrugs.

"Alright. Pandora. Here we come."

The shuttle ride back to Pandora was fairly quick, Hyperion technology is really astounding. Half the reason I stayed.

"She still lives on Helios?"

But, none the less, I was there to lure Moxxi. Unfortunately, I didn't get Moxxi. Instead, she sent Scooter, and Jack was hiding behind a rock listening to my every move.

We conned Moxxi into meeting me, obviously under a fake alias, cutting a deal with her to pay me for a fake vault key. But here was her fricking errand boy.

"Where's Mox?" I asked, trying to seem slick as I pointed my fingers at him.

He looked me up and down and curled his lip.

"She said last time she had a run in with you that you nearly broke her wrist over a bottle of bourbon. That's why she called that dang Atlas facility and told them about your... Erm.. Powers? Anyways, she sent me for a lack of trust."

"Hm. I'm not sure I know who she's talking about, my name is Violet.." I sighed. That was the first time I ever found out about how I get sent to atlas to be tested on. The girl ratted me out. For the first time, at that moment, in my whole life. I hated Moxxi.