Arguing

"No it wasn't a great intro!" I shout, mocking his enthusiasm.

"Well, babe. Tough luck. You're stuck here now." Jack muttered, walking toward his computer which was right behind us both.

With as much strength as I could muster, I reached my wrist up, grabbing onto the IV with my finger tips, trying to pry it out.

"N'alright. I wouldn't do that." He grunts, getting up from his chair.

When he walked over to me my insides turned.

"Where's my sister?!" I shout at him.

"She's... Probably killing everyone at atlas, blaming them for your death."

"My DEATH?! That's bullshit, they were helping me!"

"Experimenting on you to obtain your power is helping?" Jack chuckles, raising a brow.

"And you're not going to do the same?"

"No. No. I'm not. I will be using you though. I need your help."

"I'm not killing anyone for you, and I'm nothing like Athena. What could you possibly use me for?!" My teeth were starting to grind and Jack held his hands in the air.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jack asks.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we'll start with going psychopath on my sister, blaming my death on someone else, kidnapping me, pumping me full of drugs and using me for whatever it is, does any of that ring a fricking bell?!"

"Nope. None of it." He smirks.

This guy...

"What do you need me for?!"

"You know everyone on Pandora. You know Moxxi. You know Athena. For christ sakes your best friend is Nisha!"

"Was. She was my best friend. Until she met you."

"Yeah. She loves me doesn't she?" He asks with his lip curled, a happy grin on his lips as he cleans out his fingernails.

"Get to the point."

"I want you to help me find them. All of them."

"You found me. Do it again."

"You've got that wrong sweetheart. I didn't find you. Some young kid did. Ryan? Royce? I don't know.. Someone with an R."

"Then HE can do it again!" I scream.

Unlike any other pain I had ever felt, Jack smacks me in the face. Hard. I felt skin break inside of my mouth and the taste of rust spilled onto my taste buds. It was blood, and it was quickly forming.

I sucked, my cheeks caving in, when a tooth suddenly began to tug from my gums. It was one of my back teeth.

With all the blood that gathered in my mouth, I turned my head and spit it onto jacks fancy boots.

"Oh! Come on kiddo! That's gross!"

"Last I heard you love the sight of blood." I growl.

"I wouldn't disagree but I just bought these!" He whines.

"Look kiddo. No one else knows you're here. Everyone thinks your dead already, those seemingly innocent people at atlas are dying one by one, so whether or not you like it, going back home to Pandora wouldn't be worth it. Your sister would live with so much guilt that I couldn't imagine she wouldn't want to kill herself. Your so called friends, all that mourning wasted. When they realize you faked your death to come up here with me, they'll want you dead."