Quinns Bandit Camp

A/N: Hey guys! So, back to the OC's in this chapter and in this we're going to introduce Quinn! She's another one of my personal OC's, she is quite the bitch! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Once again, thanks to all my girls for their OC's! They will be throughout the rest of the story!

-----------------------------------------------------

I parted from Jack, went exactly to where the rest of the girls were. Shay was shuffling through a bag of weapons, Aurey was checking the shuttle for any defects and Amber was just standing there, waiting for me.

"Whoa." She laughs, poking at my bulky yet feminine armor.

"And there's this..." I say, lifting up the hair dying kit, rolling my eyes.

"Ooo! I call it!" Shay shouts, rushing to me and shoving the weapons bags to Aurey.

Aurey just looks at the bag and nods, putting it into the shuttle.

"Alright, well, let's get going." Amber smiles, walking into the shuttle and to the controls.

She was indefinitely the leader.

"I'm... You guys.." I sigh, looking out of the window of the shuttle.

I felt afraid of Pandora. Afraid to face everyone. I look at my left hand and clench my jaw, removing my engagement ring.

I stuff it into my bra as best I can and take a deep breath.

"Alright. I'm ready."

"Well sit down, enjoy the tunes, and let me give you that make over." Shay says, really giddy to be doing my hair.

"Hit it, Aurey." Amber grins.

Aurey seemed very out of it. Her past was one I was curious about.

Aurey turned on the song "Busy Earnin'" by Jungle. The song was good and it made me feel a lot less scared. I watched as Amber turned on auto pilot, drifting us through space as her and Aurey danced. It was the first time I saw Aurey laugh.

"You look like such a fricking goon." She says to Amber and Amber sticks her tongue out at her.

"We'll be there in 30 minutes, are you almost done with her hair? What's the point of that anyways?" Amber asks.

"To make me unrecognizable.. And to give me a professional appearance." I tell her.

Amber shakes her head and smiles, but he smile was lack luster.

"Jack and his damn standards." She grunts.

"Yupp! I'm almost finished!" She shouts, and suddenly, I feel my hair being cut.

The cool blades of the scissors gave my body chills and my eyes burst open. I grab at the ends of my hair, I had an inverted bob cut that went to my collar bone.

"Why! Did you! Cut! My! Hair!" I say, pounding Shays chest softly with each word.

Shay is laughing her butt off and she wipes a tear from her eyes.

"Hey! I hardly recognize you!" She stifles, still laughing.

"Actually.. Holy shit. She did a great job." Aubrey mutters.

"How'd you wash out the dye, anyways?" Amber curls her lip.

"It's a secreeeet." Shay whispers, giggling.

We all just shrug and finally, I see us beginning to settle down onto Pandora, my ears popping.

"Shit!" Amber shouts, rushing to the controls.

"What?" The rest of us ask in unison.

"Tens coordinates, it locates us to a bandit camp." Amber tries to remain calm and collected, but she's button mashing the shit out of the control panel.

"Hey! Hey!" I say, grabbing her hands tightly in mine.

"We've got to trust Ten, alright?!" I shout to her, her eyes wide.

She shoves me off of her and nods.

"I'm. Fine." She growls, obviously uncomfortable that I had invaded her space.

The shuttle lands softly right in the middle of a bandit camp, and almost instantly there's a woman on top of our shuttle, bashing in the glass.

All of us girls huddle together and point out weapons at her, but she continues on.

"We'll fucking shoot! Don't doubt us!" Shay yells.

Aurey rolls her eyes and takes the butt of her gun, jumping upward to hit the glass at the same time the woman impacts it. Suddenly, the glass shatters and the woman falls inside. Aurey puts her heel to the girls wrist and aims her gun to her face.

"Who the hell are you?" She asks, a hint of anger in her voice.

"The names... God! Could you get off me?! Tens in my safe house! I'm here to help!" Aurey gives the girl a quizzical look before removing her foot, kicking the girl from her stomach to her back.

Aurey keeps a gun to her.

"Name." Aurey grunts.

"Quinn. My name is Quinn." The girls moans, holding onto her side.

"And? What can you help us w-" Before Aurey could finish her sentence, Amber pushes through. She picks Quinn up and smiles.

"Quinn.." She whispers.

"A..Amber? Since when do you want to betray J-" Amber covers her mouth quickly and glances over to me.

"Quinn, this is our leader," say what?

"Holli, this is Quinn. A very old friend of Jacks. Before he was Jack."

Amber lets go of Quinn and walks up to me.

"Nice to meet you." She holds her hand out for me and I take it.

"You as well. Are you another fling?" I ask.

Quinn busts out laughing.

"Oh god! No! I... More like his nanny slash secretary slash personal assistant... It was a good run though."

"Good run? What happened?"

Quinn stood quietly and Amber gripped Quinn's shoulders.

"It's a story for another time..." Amber whispers back to me.

I had hit a soft spot. What did Jack do to her? Did it have to do with Angel?

"Anyways, it's good to see you. Sorry about.. Aurey... I couldn't even recognize you." Amber says, pulling her in for a hug.

Everyone else was confused, as they should be, but quickly, Shay lightened the mood by clapping giddily.

"Group hug!" She shouts, gathering everyone together and squeezing tightly.

"Oh.. God.." Aurey grunts.

"So, where's Ten?" I ask.

"Right to the chase? No wonder your Jacks favorite." Quinn rolls her eyes at me and I felt sort of... Out of place for some reason.

Something hit me right then and there, and I don't think we came down to Pandora to help Jack. I think we came down to Pandora to help ourselves.

Something felt... Wrong...