Ten

A/N: Ten is an O/C from @N_lawliet and will be fairly prominent throughout the rest of the story, in the mean time, send me som PM's or comments of your own O/C's! Much appreciated!! Enjoy the chapter, guys.

------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what it was, but I wasn't even mad. He said his plan would be brilliant and it was. Everything he wanted to happen within me happened. I had fallen for my captor. And that was that. However, Nisha somehow knew of me, I'm sure the girls tipped her off. And even though I wasn't even romantically involved with Jack, she wanted me dead.

I replayed Jacks words in my head "If anyone tries to fuck with you I won't hesitate to kill them." I'm his property, he's my home.

I scramble in his office, looking for the number to his echo, to the room he was in, I search for anything. But, my luck was cut short.

I hear a guard get his throat slit from outside the office, his body gurgling as he choked on his own blood. Something came over me and I grabbed one of the guns from Jacks.. What was this? A trophy case? It was an atlas gun.

I freeze as soon as I grab the thing and point it in the direction of the door.

In comes a tall, slender girl. Her hair was the most prominent thing about her, it was an electric, bright blue, matching the color of her eyebrows. I see a few bullets come my way and duck.

As I'm on the ground I notice her armor. It was identical to Zeros.

"Are you screwing him or-" I whisper under my breath but am once again cut off but bullets.

I roll across the floor and aim at her feet, it was the best shot I got. Without hesitation, noticing me, she takes a long jump toward me and in cowardliness, I shoot at her and drop my gun after she hits the ground. Lucky me, it was an elemental gun. She was frozen from the wrists down, her gun captivated in ice.

"What the-" she growls.

"Look, I'm not the only one coming! You think this is going to stop you from getting you brains blown out all over Jacks pretty walls?"

"I think it's doing a good job so far." I grin.

The girl rolls her eyes and is seemingly waiting for the ice to melt.

I grab the ice gun back into my hands and go to sit on Jacks desk, aiming at the door and waiting for the rest of them. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes go by and this girls still not talking.

In boredom, I decide to start conversation.

"So are you like.. Banging zero.. Or?"

"Are you... Like... Talking to me?" She asks in an overly valley girl mock.

"Just asking." I grunt.

"Well don't." She replies, looking forward at the door for any sign of the other goons.

"So is that a-"

"I'm freezing my tits off, so if you don't mind, I'd like to go into hypothermia quietly." She whispers in a slight yell.

I roll my eyes and walk over to her, pointing the gun at her.

She shuts her eyes tightly, waiting for me to freeze her entire body the rest of the way up, but instead, I choose a different element. That of fire.

I begin melting away the ice and at the very end of the way I accidentally burn her a little bit.

"Fu-" She starts to shout before curling her lips inward.

She looks down at the puddle beneath us and then back up at me. Her eyebrows furrow as if she couldn't make up her mind on whether or not to trust me.

"I'm not really the bad guy. Nisha thinks I'm involved with Jack but I'm not, I'm helping him, yeah, but your boss isn't so great either." I smile.

She gives me a gentle smirk back and holds out her hand.

"Ten."

"Ten... What?" I ask, watching her curl her lip.

She shakes her head at me and practically shouts.

"The name! It's Ten."

"Oh! Holli. Hi. Hello." I shake Tens hand and she reaches to her echo in her ear.

"It's done." She informs the rest of the goons.

Was she saving me, too?

"Don't ever fuck with me again." She says to me before walking over to the door.

Only to unfortunately be stopped by Jack.

Jack back slaps her and she is immediately knocked unconscious.

"Wow! Did you see that?! I was like a fricking ninja!" Jack laughs.

"Jack! No! She just saved me!" I say, rushing over to her and trying to help her up.

"Ten? Trying to SAVE you?! Pa-lease!"

"Nisha's trying to send her goons up here to kill me, she told them she got me."

"Nisha? She's jealous of you?"

"You know, that seems to be the reason." I mutter, clearly Jack didn't understand women.

"Oh god! This is perfect!"

Jack tears Tens echo from her ear and taps it.

"Hello! Hey! Is this thing on?! Nisha! Baby!" I cringe when he calls her that, absolutely cringe.

It made me want to kill her kind of, in a weird way, I know I could never get myself to do it but, it made me really jealous.

"How are you, sweetheart?! I see you sent Ten up her to come after my girl." He played it off as if I really was his girlfriend.

He comes up to me and holds the echo right above us like a mistletoe and pulls me in close.

"Come here, Holli." He whispers lowly as I feel his lips fall into mine.

His kiss was strong and powerful, and he could demand which way it went. He doesn't stop kissing me, in fact he drops the echo to the ground and I can hear it bounce against the ceramic tile.

Jacks arms embraces me and I feel slightly suffocated. He was warm though, and his cool lips sent me shivers.

When his lips part so do mine, it was almost natural, being with Jack like this, even if it was fake. His tongue slips onto mine and we both slowly get to the ground, me on my back and Jack hovering above me. I feel his teeth bite along my lip as he pulls away from me, clearing his throat and adjusting his collar.

He picks up the echo and chuckles, telling Nisha,

"She ain't dead! Pretty sure those lips and that tongue are very much alive!"

"Give me back ten and I'll leave the girl alone." I hear Nisha bark.

"Oh now it's a two for one?! Black Friday came early kiddos! I think I'll keep her." Jack giggles and smashes the echo with his foot, coming back to me.

He pats me on the back, what kind of shit is that? Like 'good job for frenching me'?

Not only that, now Ten is stuck here with me.

Jack sits back down and we both just stare at Tens unconscious body.

"If you kiss like that, I can't imagine how well you can fuck."

Holy shit that was blunt.