Youre Perfect

I watch as Ten wakes up, holding her palm to her forehead. There was dry blood and some sweat. I sat across from her and waved.

She waves back raises a brow, putting t down almost immediately due to the pain.

"Alright, kiddo. Here we are..." Jack says, waltzing back in and laying down some rope.

"Well, come on, grab her." He demands and I grab Tens arms.

There really isn't a struggle for me, she couldn't even move, her force was strong but my abilities made it all that much easier.

"Keep an eye on her for me, alright pumpkin? I should be getting more company soon." Jack says before mindlessly kissing me on the forehead before leaving.

I sigh heavily and sit across from Ten and she smirks.

"Not romantically involved, huh? Lying son of a bitch."

"I'm not, he's just my fri-"

"Friends don't kiss friends, or make out with friends." Ten mutters.

"You were conscious?" I ask.

"Slightly. How'd you hold me down anyways?" Tens curiosity loomed over my abilities and I wasn't surprised.

Honestly, to this day I have no idea why I am so strong.

"Genetics?" I laugh at myself.

Ten hits her head against the wall behind her and I watch as her wrists try and move.

"I wouldn't run. I will do anything for Jack."

"See? And that. Friends tell friends when they're being idiots. Couples see the best in each other regardless of how much of an asshole one of them can be."

"We're not a couple."

"Whatever you say. You tied me up after I saved your life. That's some serious bullshit."

"How do you and Jack know each other?" I ask, looking at her with a tinge of worry.

"How do you know Zero and Moxxi? The past is the past, leave it at that." Ten grunts

"Well he had me trying to kill Moxxi... So... I'm very curious as to how he knew your name."

"Why should I tell you anything? Eat. Shit." Ten closes her eyes and I can hear the computer again.

"Angel!" I rush up to the screen and see that familiar face.

"I told you to get out. Pandora is going to pay for you helping Jack." Angel warns.

"What? And you helping him won't make Pandora pay?"

"You don't understand, if he kills these people then there's no-"

"Angel?" Ten asks, leaning forward and falling.

"Shit." Angel whispers and hangs up.

"She's getting my friends killed! I need to help them!" Ten shouts into the ceramic floor.

I suddenly felt torn, looking at her helpless on the floor reminded me so much of.. Myself.

I was in that position a week ago, almost two, and here I was playing a part in it.

"If... If I help you, you tell me everything. You tell me how Jack knows you first."