Frozen Jack

I walked over to Aurey, Shay and Amber.

"How the hell could you do this to us?!" I hear Amber shouting at Aurey.

My mind was still on Ten, and I set her down on the ground beneath all of us.

"She's still alive." I say to Shay, the one staying out of it.

"She needs a hospital."

"How could you help Jack?!" Amber shoved Aurey by her chest and then grabbed her back to her.

Aureys face was saddened by her friends disappointment.

Amber curled in her lips and just stared at Aurey, trying not to cry. There faces were so close.

Aurey gently placed her palm on Ambers cheek and Amber seemed to rest into it.

"I would've never done this intentionally. He's been torturing me." She says calmly.

"What?" I ask, as if I didn't know.

"He found out our plans after capturing Ten... He's... He's known the whole time and then we took Holli along and it pissed him off and so he placed a..." Aurey then fell to the ground, hunched over in pain, and I turn around to see Jack walking toward us.

"Amber, Shay, you need to get Ten help. Aurey and I can handle it from here. Please..." I whisper.

Amber and Shay don't even think twice and as hard as it was for Amber to leave Aurey, she scooped up Tens body and drove off.

"Well! Howdy, kiddos!" Jack says, and just as Aurey is about to get up, he jolts her again.

"Jack!" I scream, bending down to Aurey to try and help her.

"Oh no, pumpkin." Jack says, kicking me in the stomach so that I fall to the ground.

"You didn't know about this plan, did ya? To.. Conspire?" He just fricking kicked me in the stomach and had the audacity to ask me that?

"No..." I grunt, trying to get up.

I look at Aurey as she continually tries to get up and gets shot back down.

"Good, then you can come and watch Pandora crumble with me. It's like a fireworks show, really." Jack said, lighting up like a child.

"No." I say as he takes my hand.

I feel his grip tighten and he turns around to me.

"No?" He repeats.

I stay silent.

"No?!" He screams louder.

I suddenly feel a gun to my back and Jack rests his head on my shoulder, coming behind me and pushing me forward.

Anytime Aurey moved she'd get shocked, the damn thing was on an auto pilot and at this rate, she'd die. But, with a gun to my back, I would too. I knew exactly where my hatred was supposed to lie.

Jack continued to push us closer toward the warrior, Lilith coming into sight.

"You're my god damn queen, and you're gonna start acting like it, got that, pumpkin?" Jack shoves me to the ground and I look up to see Lilith being drained.

"Oh. That?" Jack asks, noticing me stare at her.

"Well, since she took Angel, I'll just use her instead. All I needed was a damn siren. And this bitch owes me." Jack just placed his hands on his hips, calmly watching and I just laid beneath him, defeated.

It was a hard feeling, to love someone you hate.

Out of no where Jack is taken to the ground, and the blue haired Siren, Maya, was wailing on him. I watched as Jack got beaten and something inside of me was uncontrolled.