Ambers Crew

A/N: Thanks to @Duffy3221 for the OC Amber! Very excited to use her, but I definitely need more OC, probably about two, I'm open to any ideas and it's very easy to work a character in, so don't feel like you're asking too much of me! Anyways, enjoy the chapter guys!

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up, sore from my chest down to my inner thighs, turning over to an empty side of the bed.

I wasn't surprised.

I chuckled at myself and got up, stretching before walking to the bathroom to shower.

After a hot rinse and a good cleaning, I walk out of the bathroom, wrapped in nothing but towel.

My hair reached down to my breasts when it was wet, and my hair was dripping all over the place, causing me to slip, tumbling forward and into someone's chest.

"Sorry..." I giggle.

"A little clumsy but, it's alright."

Suddenly I am face to face with a beautiful necklace, dangling inside of a clear locket was a small fragment of eridium.

"Holy shit... Eridium.. How di-" I look up and notice a beautiful girl, a sloppy bun on top of her head. Her hair was jet black and her green eyes reminded me of a lucky charm.

She raises a brow and holds out her hand, and I notice black tattoos along her arm up onto her chest.

"The names Amber." She smirks weakly.

"Another siren? Are you kidding me? How many sirens am I going to meet in my whole life time?" I was slightly starstruck.

"Well, apparently four." Jack comes in, letting some files fall onto his desk.

"This is what I needed you for. Put together some sort of army or... Something. Just. Find her. She's teaming up with Lilith and before they get to the spot I need her dead. They'll ruin everything. Lilith is one thing but another siren? That's just too much to risk." Jack shakes his head and Amber looks through the files.

"Maya?" Amber asks, curling her lip.

"How have I never seen her before?

Jack just shrugs.

"Clearly you need to get your shit together." He jokes with her in a quiet tone.

Amber smirks down at him as he sits in his chair, giving her the same sly grin back.

"On it." Amber replies, giving Jack a fake salute.

"Good girl."

The way they spoke, something about it punched me in the stomach. It made me jealous. Even the slightest bit of chatter and I could feel tension. As soon as she walks out of the office, Jack gets out of his chair and walks toward me.

"Clean up?" He smiles, twirling my purple hair on his finger.

"Who.. Who was that?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Are you... Hold on. The tone of your voice.. It's familiar. Are you feeling.. Jealous?" Jack laughs.

"Who's the siren, Jack?" I ask, feeling my jaw stiffen.

"Nothing to be jealous of. She's been my side kick for years. I mean sure, we've thought about it bu-" I put my hand over his mouth and close my eyes.

"Nope. That's enough of that conversation." I say with a large sigh.

"Alright. Well. This hair will not do if she recruits you. You scream Pandoran."