“Darling, on the contrary I do believe he does,” he laughed again and ran to a large shell that glistened pink and white. He put it up to his ear and listened.

            Willow approached him and on the spur of the moment caught him off guard. She tickled his sides and as his attention was on getting her to stop a wave came running in. It splashed half way up his legs as the foam of the Ocean floated around his knees. As he stood in the spot surprised for a moment he sent a large splash coming her way. It caught her, but she was nothing near how wet he was. She ran a ways back from the water and plopped on the sand. A few moments later he did the same.

            “Before you decided to be so rude,” he joked, “I was going to give you this.” He handed her the large shell that glistened with pink and white. She held it in her hands and rubbed her fingers across the groves of the outside.

            “What kind of shell is it,” she asked curiously.

            “I believe it is a Pontor shell, On Willondove the Pontor creature lives in these circular shells which protect them from getting eaten. They are quite nice creatures, but are a bit slug like.

            “I think on earth they would be considered close to the conch. Thank you for this. I will sit it on my bedside table.”

            On Willondove the ancient myth says if you listen closely in a quiet and peaceful place the spirit of the Pontor will tell you secrets,” he calmly explained.

            “Really?” she asked in disbelief, “this is a lovely gift and I shall treasure it.”

            “Ay, well a lovely gift for a lovely woman,” he said as he lightly groaned getting up. “Shall we go back to the castle? My stomach needs a mid-day snack.” Willow nodded and walked back to the castle with him with her shell in hand.  

            The dining hall was not very busy. Only a few were scattered throughout the room. Trevor andWillow sat at the far end of the head table as a kitchen worker brought out a pile of banana nut rolls.Willow began eating and loved the flavor of the roll. It tasted nutritious, tasty and just a bit sweet. As she and Trevor finished their first one they started in on a second and began to make small talk.

            Antony walked inside the dining hall to get a snack before he foundWillow, but when he saw her sitting with Trevor he stopped. The two were talking, laughing and eating. They appeared to be having a good time together. After a few minutes of deciding whether to interrupt he thought it would not matter and continued to where they were sitting.

            “Hello Trevor,Willow.”

            Trevor andWillow politely said hello back asAntony took a seat next toWillow. He noticed the Pontor shell sitting next toWillow’s plate and began wondering what they did for the first part of the day.

            “A Pontor shell, where did you find that,”Antony calmly asked as he grabbed a roll.

            “Trevor and I took a walk to the beach and he gave me the shell,”Willow politely answered as she finished her second roll not reaching for a third.

            “It is a nice shell, have you been keeping Trevor out of trouble,” he jokingly asked looking at Trevor.

            “Ay, trouble? I am too swift to be caught by such trouble,” Trevor wittingly jested back.

            “We have had a fun time today. Yesterday I spent a bit of time with Marilee helping her with some of her work. The day before Trevor and simply walked the grounds a bit. Boring really,” she attempted to joke.

            “Lovely spirited woman this one is. Brother it is to bad you are to marry Jasmine. If I was not such a ladies man I might have had to snatch up this little bird,” he stood and winked to his brother.Antony cracked a half smile and jokingly waved his brother off.

            Finally somewhat aloneAntony could get talk withWillow in peace. He did not know how to start, but knew the words had to be inside him somewhere. “Damn it,” he thought to himself, “remember when you use to be as sly, if not more, then your brother.” He had to gain his tongue and say something.

            “We never got our night out,” he finally spoke feeling silly that he being such a large man could be tongue tied.

            “No we didn’t,”Willow smiled watching him take a large bite of a second roll.

            “How about we leave right this minute? Jasmine is gone and I finally can have a moment to do whatever I wish without her following. I know of an old woman who has a beautiful garden. We use to go walking through it years ago. Afterward, I shall take you to dinner in the village. Then we shall go for a moonlit horseback ride.”

            Willow was astonished at how romantic it sounded and stood up. “Well my prince, let us ride!”

            “Us?”Antony asked.

            “I would like to ride with you on my own horse. I think I remember how to from years ago. Parts of my memory when I was Renedy are slowly making their forefront in my mind.”

            Antony smiled and the two rush off toward the stables. On the wayAntony knew exactly which horse he was going to give her. The horses name wasPearl, and she was all white. One part of the horse he knew she would like was her eyes which were pink in color.

            As they got to the stablesWillow stayed in front asAntony walked inside the barn wherePearl’s stable was. He first found Onyx and walked him by his reigns and done the same withPearl. As he came out of the barn doorsWillow saw the all white horse and her eyes sparkled with happiness.

            “She is such a beautiful horse,”Willow exclaimed.

            “I bought her when I was doing business for my father in one of the neighboring Kingdoms. The horse was being sold in their village and was very sick looking. I immediately began nursing her back to her correct health and here she is. I am giving her to you.”

            Willow jumped and giggled like a small girl who just got her first pony and ran up to her. She looked intoPearl’s eyes and noticed the pink color. Small things such as that reminded her that she was no longer on earth. While she was petting the horseAntony got the saddles ready on both Onyx andPearl.

            “Are you sure you remember how to ride,” he asked.

            “I think I do, I would prefer going slow at first though,” she said as he helped hermountPearl. He mounted Onyx and side by side they began riding ever so slowly. The motion of the horse was awkward at first, but after a few secondsWillow gained control. Following the movements ofPearl she began a steady stride next to Onyx andAntony.

            “I am proud that you remember,”Antony complimented as they left on the cobblestone road.