“The horse is prepared to be rode sir,” he spoke as he bowed.

            Antony looked down at the small boy who appeared to be around the age of 15 years. “Thank you,”Antony gave a genuine smile to the boy and patted him a few times on his back. The boy then scurried off to take care of his other work as Jasmine prepared to mount.

            “I will be back when my business at home is through. Now will you delight me with a kiss to last the next few days,” she spoke flirtatiously and reached forAntony’s hand.

            Antony kissed her lightly on the lips and she slowly mounted the horse.

            “Be safe on your ride,” he said as she began to ride off.

            At the castleWillow walked beside Trevor who was accompanying her to the Ocean’s beach. The water rushed to and from the sandy shore in a rhythmic motion. The waves sounded throughout the beach and gave a calming essence to everything. The warm wind blew across the water asWillow stood gazing out into the vast amount of Ocean. Trevor lingered behind a few feet and kept to himself.

            Deep insideWillow thought about her life and where she would be heading. Life seemed funny like that now days. Something good happens and then something else happens to complicate it. Just as the Ocean is beautiful, the water can drown you.Antony loved her, but she felt he loved the memory of Renedy. That was not good enough. Trevor appeared to be a polite and he was handsome just like his brother. However, he was obviously not ready to settle down. That last thought had brought a question to her mind. Was she herself ready to settle down?

            “I love the Ocean,” Trevor spoke from a few feet behind her.

            Willow turned around, “I do to and this is the first one I ever saw.”

            “Antony, Renedy, Jasmine and I use to come out here when we were younger. We would run up and down the edges of the water like it was a race to beat the waves,” Trevor smiled and lightly laughed at the memory.

            Willow felt a stab inside her stomach. She hated lying to people when she knew the truth. Time was approaching soon and everyone would know her true identity. She felt a rush of both fear and comfort in that thought.

            “Nice memory,” she smiled and turned forward.

            Trevor walked up next to her and stared out into the Ocean’s depth. “The sounds of the Ocean always put me in a mood,” he calmly stated.

            “What mood would that be,”Willow cracked a smile.

            Trevor laughed and shook his head, “darling if I have to tell you then you must have never felt it.”

            Willow ignored his last comment, “Mood or no mood it is a breathtaking spot.”

            “Yes, breathtaking it is,” he mumbled in a deep voice while looking at her.

            Deciding to change the subject he thought about Jasmine andAntony. “So what are your thoughts on Jasmine,” he asked,

            Willow shrugged her shoulders, “I am not sure yet, but I don’t think I admire her to much.”

            “Ay, I bet my brother has something to do with that,” he laughed.

            “Your brother has nothing to do with my feelings,” she cut back sharply.