Difficulty

Lauren Jauregui has gone into labour 1 month early!
Lauren was seen entering the ambulance with Zayn right behind her. Sources close to Lauren has confirmed that she is in labour, but there are difficulties. We are unsure by what that means, but when we find out we'll let you know.
Tell us what you think about this situation.
Join us again tomorrow for some more juicy stories.

"My waters have broke."

"What?" I say shocked by what Lauren has just told me.

"My fucking waters has broke Zayn." She shouts and I don't waste anytime in grabbing my phone and calling the ambulance.

Once I rang them they told me to lay Lauren in the ground so that she's comfortable.

"Just breath." I say to Lauren.

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" She shouts whole breathing heavily.

I hear her say something but I couldn't work out exactly what she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you call Camila?" She asked and I quickly pull out my phone and click on her name.
It rings 4 times before she answers.

"Hello Camila?" I say.

"What do you want?"

"It's Lauren I need you-" She cut me off by asking me a hundred questions.

"Oh she ok? What's wrong? She's not hurt is she? Is the baby on?"

"She's in labour Camila. Lauren wants you with her." I say and I didn't think it would hurt that much saying those words.

"Oh my God. Where is she? Where should I meet her." She quickly say and I could hear shuffling in the background so I assumed she was getting ready to meet us.

"Just meet us at the hospital. I'll call you as soon as we get there."

As soon as I got off the phone to Camila the ambulance were at the door. I let them in and they quickly rushed her inside the ambulance. I got in the back with her and she grabbed my hand and harshly squeezed it.

The ride took about 10 minutes but the only thing that I was worrying about was Lauren and our baby.
Once everyone was out of the ambulance I saw Camila waiting at the sliding doors. As soon as she saw us she rushed straight towards us. Her and Lauren hugged and I felt a bit jelous. I know I shouldn't, but I know that Lauren will rather want Camila with her instead of me.

"Are you ok baby?" Camila cut my thoughts off.

"I'm fine. It just hurts." Lauren responds and I feel guilty because I feel as though if me and Lauren weren't arguing, this wouldn't have happened.

"Everything will be fine babe." Camila says.

"Do my parents know?" Lauren asked. Shit. How could I forget to call her parents.

"I've called them and they're on their way." Camila says and right now I'm thankful that she's here.

"Will both of you be coming into the room?" The doctor asked and I see Camila look at Lauren.

"Yes." I answer. Lauren and Camila both looks up at me and smiles.
When we got into the room they helped Lauren up onto the bed.

"Try to get as comfortable as you can." The nurse says.

"Do you know what could have caused this?" Another nurse asks. Lauren looks at me and Camila must have seen because now she's looking at me oddly.

"Me and Lauren were arguing." I admit and you could tell Camila wanted to say something because she was biting her teeth and she put her knuckles into a ball.

"Stress can sometimes do that." The nurse says.
"As long as it wasn't nothing more serious."

"You did you." Camila hiss in my ear. When did she get so close to me?

"She started shouting first." I whisper back.

"But you carried it on. If anything happens to her or the baby I will kill you." She says and I'm not going to lie, her words shocked me.

"The baby is mine Camila. Not yours. If anything happens to my little girl, you don't know how guilty I will feel."

"That's when your wrong." She whispers back.
"Me and Lauren are getting married. I will be Jasmine's step mum. So the baby is technically mine as well." I was not expecting that. I didn't know what to say. Luckily I didn't have to because Lauren was screaming.

"AHHH." As soon as we heard her voice we rushed over to her. She grabbed Camila's hand straight away, but after 2 more pushes she was tightly gripping my hand.

"Come Lauren, a few more pushes." The nurse said.

"I can't." Lauren screamed. There were tears running down her face and just before I was about to wipe them away, Camila did.

"You can do it Lo." I heard Camila say. Lauren looked at her before giving her a small smile and pushing again.

"I can see the head." The nurse announced and for the first time, me and Camila looked at each other and smiled.
"One more push." And that's what she did.

A second later the nurse was holding our baby in her arms. Our little girl, but she wasn't crying.

"Why isn't she crying?" Lauren asked in a panick. The nurses looked at each other before walking out of the room with our baby. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything.

"What's going on? You can't just take my baby." Lauren screamed.

"She isn't breathing Lauren. We need to try to save her." The nurse says.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
2 more chapters left and then the sequel!
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.