Are we?

Before this chapter starts I just want to say be patient. I am Camren AF and I will not let them die, believe in me guys.

"Are we having a baby?" I froze and what he asked. I couldn't speak.
"I want a baby with you so if your scared that I'd be upset then your wrong."

"I'm pregnant." I whispered. Zayn's eyes widened and so did the smile on his face.

"Omg." He shouts. He runs over to me and tightly wraps his arms around me.
"We're having a baby." He whispers in my ear.
"Are you 100% sure?" He asked.

"I've taken 5 pregnancy tests and they've all came back positive. I was going to tell you. Just not like this." I say.

"I wouldn't care how'd you tell me babe. We're having a child!" It's so cute how excited he is. I wish I could be, but the only thing that I'm thinking about is last night.

"I'm glad your happy." I say forcing him a smile.

"I can't wait to tell people. My family are going to be so excited and we can go baby shopping and then we could go to-" I shut him up by connecting our lips.

"You talk too much." I say.

"You know. I heard that when your pregnant your orgasms are a lot more extreme." She says while smirking.
Without saying anything else he led us to the bedroom.

Camila's P.O.V

It is confirmed people. Lauren Jauregui and Zayn Malik are having a baby!
Zayn's mum told us
"Zayn got of the phone to me about an hour ago. He was so excited to tell me that Lauren is pregnant."
Zayn's mum also went onto saying,
"We know that they will make great parents. They have the support of us and Lauren's family. I'm so happy for the pair."
The pair currently do not know what gender they are having but can't wait to find out.
If you are as excited about the Zauren baby as we are, let us know by commenting below.
Do you think it's too early in their relationship to be having a child?
Anway, we wish the very best to the pair.
Join us again tomorrow for some more juicy stories.

My heart stopped beating once I read this article. Lauren is pregnant and she never told me. I guess me thinking that there was a chance for us to get back together is over.

I decided to text her and congratulate her.

Camz: Congratulations to you and Zayn. I wish you the best :)

That don't sound weird does it? I hope not. I want her to think that I'm ok about this because if the only way that I can have Lauren in my life is as a friend, I'll accept it.

Lauren: Thank you. I'm sorry you found out and it wasn't from me.

Camz: It's cool. I understand.

Lauren: Anyway, thank you and Zayn says thanks too.

Camz: I'm happy for you.

Lauren: Thank you Camz.

If only she knew that when I sent that text I was crying. I've lost my Lauren.

Writer's note

So, as I said at the beginning of this chapter, be patient. Just have faith in me and trust me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.
I'm going to bed :)