Hailee

Sorry...
Camila's P.O.V

@Haileesteinfeld: Hey CamEEla!
@camilacabello97

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld Hi! You don't actually have to spell my name like that you know.

@Haileesteinfeld: @camilacabello97 I know I just though it'd be a funny way to introduce myself.

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld Well it did make me laugh.

@Haileesteinfeld: @camilacabello97 Good, that's my goal in live :p

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld I like your goal so keep it up!

@Haileesteinfeld: @camilacabello97 I know what your lock screen should be.

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld What should it be?

@Haileesteinfeld: @camilacabello97 This -----> *Picture attached

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld I may just have to LOL

@Haileesteinfeld: @camilacabello97 You should because that's what friends do.

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld Oh we're friends? When did this happen?

@Haileesteinfeld: @camilacabello97 It happened when I was exiting the womb.

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld HAHAHAHHAA

@camilacabello97: @Haileesteinfeld I literally just spat my drink everywhere!!!

@Laurenisqueen: @camilacabello97 @Haileesteinfeld What about Lauren?

@camilacabello97: @Laurenisqueen @Haileesteinfeld What about her?

Within minutes my phone was going mad! I was get thousands of tweets about me hurting Lauren. How was I hurting? We haven't even spoken today. I haven't long been up and when I did I saw that Hailee tweeted me. How would that hurt Lauren? She hasn't even texted me. Wait, or has she? I haven't even checked.
I quickly check my phone to see a message from her.

Lo<3: Goodmorning beautiful!
I hope you have an amazing day at work. If you need to talk to me at all just call or text me. I'll always be here for you Camz.<3

I quickly text her back because I don't want her thinking that I'm ignoring her.

Camz: Morning babe. I'll try to have a good day and if I do need to talk,you'll definitely be the person that I call. Anyway, I hope you have a good day. (Try not to be mean to paparazzis)

I go back onto Twitter to see a lot of hate directed to both me and Hailee. I don't understand what I've done wrong. Or even what Hailee's dine wrong. Maybe it's because of the way we were tweeting each other. But I don't get why that would make them upset. It's not like we were flirting.
I saw Lauren's name pop up at the top so I quickly click on the message.

Lo <3: So now you decide to reply. Don't even bother telling me you just woke up because I saw your tweets.

Camz: I didn't get a notification saying that you messaged me. I'm so sorry that I didn't message you the minute that I opened my eyes.

Lo <3: No I understand completely. You can message Hailee as soon as you wake up but I have to wait. That makes sense.

Camz: Are you actually jelous right now?

Lo <3: I've got nothing to be fucking jelous about. Just stop messaging me and Tweet Hailee back.

Camz: No. I don't want us to argue.

Lo <3: We wouldn't argue if you just stopped being a bitch for once.

Camz: I'm being the bitch? You are being so fucking ridiculous right now. Just go and fuck yourself Lauren.

@camilacabello97: Can't even talk to someone else without being accused of shit. How pathetic.

Once I tweeted that some of Lauren's fans started tweeting me, but one tweet caught my eye and I couldn't not reply.

@Laurenismine: @camilacabello97 Maybe if you stopped fucking other girls and actually focused on your girlfriend you wouldn't be accused of shit.

@camilacabello97: @Laurenismine Maybe if you got your facts right you'd know that I'm not 'fucking' anyone.

@camilacabello97: @Laurenismine I would also love to know who my girlfriend is because me or Lauren has neither confirmed or denied it.

I saw that Lauren tweeted after I tweeted her fan. I clicked on her profile to see a number if new tweets.

@LaurenJauregui: Wow...

@LaurenJauregui: This feeling sucks dick.

@LaurenJauregui: That's good to fucking know.

@LaurenJauregui: Fuck you!

Text

Lo <3: Thanks for tweeting that to my fans. At least I know how you really feel now.

Camz: What are you on about? I never tweeted anything bad to them. You're just overreacting.

Lo <3: No I'm not, your just being a fucking idiot like always.

I was about to reply but a number of texts came through.

Lo <3: Just go back to Hailee

Lo <3: This is her fault you know

Lo <3: I don't even know why I'm still messaging you.

Lo <3: Go and fuck yourself.

Writer's note

Well...
Every story needs a little drama.
What do you guys think will happen?
Was Hailee flirting or just being nice to Camila?
Also, is this the end for camren?
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤