The name.

Zayn Malik is back in Miami with ex girlfriend Lauren Jauregui. The pair has come up with a name for their baby girl, but have not told fans about it yet. Sources close to Zayn has told us that he is not happy with the engagement between Lauren and Camila. We have also been told that Lauren and Camila are currently in the process of planning their wedding. We have been told, but are unsure that it's true, that Zayn has tried to make Lauren changed her mind about marrying Camila.
Tell us what you think about this situation.
Join us again tomorrow for some more juicy stories.

Flashback

"I really like this dress." Camila says flipping through a wedding magazine.

"You've said that about the last 10 dresses." I joke and Camila playfully nudges me with her elbow.

"That's because they're all nice. Help me Lauren." She moans the last but and I can't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"Camila." I say turning so I'm now facing her fully.
"You will look beautiful in what ever you wear. I couldn't care of you showed up on the day in you frozen pyjamas. As long as you are there, the day will be amazing and you will look beautiful." I say making her blush and hide her face in my neck.

"I love you." She mumbles into my neck before placing a soft kiss on my sweet spot.

"I love you too." I whisper but it comes out as a moan. I feel Camila smirk on my skin and gently nip at my neck.

"Camz." I quietly say.

"mmm"

"Maybe we should finish looking through this." I say slightly out of breath from the suddent affection from Camila.

"And why should we do that?" She says looking me in the eyes. She still had that cute, but sexy smirk on her face.

"Because Zayn will be here soon and I don't really feel like being disturbed once again." I say and I can see her looking slightly confused. She must have remembered the couple of times that people interrupted us.

"Oh, that's true. I'll just go and sit up stairs while he's here." She says.

"What? Why?" I quickly asked.

"He obviously doesn't like me Lo. Plus you and him will be talking and it has nothing to do with me." She says and I immediately feel guilty for some reason.

"What do you mean it has nothing to do with you?"

"Well you and Zayn has a baby. You and him will be talking about your child and I will just be sat here listening."

"Can I just make one thing clear?" I say and she nods.
"This baby has everything to do with you. Me and you are getting married. You will be the baby's step mother Camz. You are just as important in this as me and Zayn are." I say and Camila smiles widely. I love it when she smiles like that. It makes my heart ache, in a good way though.

"I never thought about it that way. I'm going to be a step mum." She says still smiling like an idiot.

"Yes you are." I say smiling back.

Shortly after Zayn arrived and we ordered some bits online. We have to go to the store to pick it up so we can make sure that it's definitely what we want.

"So have you picked a name yet?" Zayn asked me.

"Yep." I say. I haven't told anyone yet, so right now Zayn and Camila were looking at me, desperate to know.

"Jasmine Grace."

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I hope you all like this chapter.
if you want, add me on SnapChat. I'll be posting a lot today.
britneycerys01
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.