Cute

Please read Writer's note at the end.

@LaurenJauregui: Morning chickens! How are you?

@LexiLolo: @LaurenJauregui You seem in a good mood. Has this got something to do with Camila?

@LaurenJauregui: @LexiLolo I'm just happy in general. However, she does make me extremely happy.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Goodmorning :*

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Goodmorning beautiful. How are you on this fine day?

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Erm I'm good. Are you ok? Are you ill or something?

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 I'm great! And nope I'm not ill. I mean I don't think so.

@camilacabello97: GUYS LOOK AT THIS CUTE PICTURE I GOT OF LAUREN THE OTHER DAY!!!!
*Picture attached (Picture on the left obviously)

@LaurenTaste: @camilacabello97 Was she waving at you or something?

@camilacabello97: @LaurenTaste No, she didn't want me to take a picture for her. So when she was about to show me something funny on her phone I quickly took it.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenTaste And as you can see she tried blocking her face with her hand.

@Jaureguigirl: @camilacabello97 She looks so happy!

@camilacabello97: @Jaureguigirl She does. I think that's why I like the photo so much.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Camz delete this! I look horrible.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui NO YOU DON'T!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL LIKE NORMAL!!!!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Your the one that always looks beautiful <3

@camilacabello97:@LaurenJauregui Here I was thinking we could have one conversation without you being cheesy. Guess I was wrong.

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Hey! You were the one that started it!

@LaurenJauregui: Who wants to me to tweet a few lyrics to my new song??????

@LaurenJauregui: I know, I know it's been a while
I wonder where you are, and if you think of me
Sometimes, 'cause you're always on my mind.

@LaurenJauregui: You know I had it rough, trying to forget you but
The more that I look around, the more I realize
You're all I'm looking for.

@LaurenJauregui: Oh, it's not you, blame it all on me
I was running from myself
Cause I couldn't tell how deep that we
We were gonna be.

@LaurenJauregui: I was scared it's destiny, but it hurts like hell
Hope it's not too late, just a twist of faith.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Can't wait to hear it babe!!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 We really should just spend a day in the studio and jam out and shit.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Sounds like the perfect date!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Well then consider it a date <3

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 OMFG!!!!

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui What?

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97
YOU LOOK FUCKING ADORABLE!!!
*Picture attached (Picture on the right)

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 YOU WERE SUCH A CUTE CHILD!!!

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui ANSWER MY QUESTION JAUREGUI, WHERE DID YOU YET THAT FROM?

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Your mum :'D

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui Why would she do that!!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Because I asked very nicely and she couldn't resist the Jauregui charm.

@sinucabello: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 I couldn't resist the charm. She's right...

@LaurenJauregui: @sinucabello @camilacabello97 Oh hey step mum :)

@sinucabello: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 Hi stepdaughter. Are you still treating Camila well?

@LaurenJauregui: @sinucabello @camilacabello97 Of course I am Sinu.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui @sinucabello I'll just leave so you and my mum can have a conversation.

@sinucabello: @camilacabello97 @LaurenJauregui I think she might be jelous Lauren.

@LaurenJauregui: @sinucabello @camilacabello97 I think she might be too.

@LaurenJauregui: @sinucabello It's been nice talking to you, but I have to go and get ready for an interview. Have a good day!

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui
Oh I see how it is. Saying goodbye to my mum and not me...

@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Goodbye beautiful. I love you.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I love you too :)

Writer's note

Short chapter I know.
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.