Expect for Zayn

Happy new years eve!!!

LAUREN JAUREGUI AND CAMILA CABELLO ARE ENGAGED!!!!!
Yes, the day that we thought may never happen has happened. Lauren blew up Twitter with this news and fans has been going crazy about it. Fans of Lauren has said that maybe that's why her and Zayn broke up. We feel as though that may be the reason, or maybe Camila and Lauren only just rekindled their relationship. We're not sure that the moment but we are extremely happy for the couple. Tell us what you think about this situation.
Join us again tomorrow for some more juicy stories.

Everyone on Twitter were so happy and supportive of me and Camila. I got hundreds of thousands of tweets congratulating us. There was no don't in my mind that they wouldn't be happy for us. All through out mine and Zayn's relationship I saw loads of tweets asking to me to get back with Camila. I've see a bunch of articles congratulating us. Everyone seems happy for us, except for Zayn. I want him to accept us because he's my bestfriend. He has been there for me before most people in my live has. He's one of the only opinions that I care about.

Flashback

"So you and Camila are engaged." Zayn says through the phone, but it was more of a question.

"Yes." I say.

"Well, congrats I guess." He says and I knew he wasn't happy about this.

"Please don't be upset about this." I say and he doesn't respond until a few seconds later.

"I'm not." He says releasing a breath that I could hear.

"Don't lie." I say and the phone is quiet for what seems like forever.

"Fine I am, but it's not because your getting married. I'm happy about that." He says and this time I knew he was being honest.

"So what's the problem?"

"It's who your marrying that's the problem." He says and the only thought that I'm thinking is 'fucking great'.

"If this is because of how we ended then can-" He cut me off by talking.

"That's not it. It's because of how badly she fucked you over. You were a mess for weeks, actually you were a mess for month. I had to witness that, so I'm sorry if I'm not happy that your marrying someone that broke your heart." I was trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to run down my face.

"She's changed." I say and my voice cracks at the end.

"Is that why you cried to me the other week about find her kissing a girl?" He says.

"I told her to move on Zayn. She did what I told her to do. I don't blame her for doing it anyway."

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He says and I smile at his kindness. This is why I will always care about him. If I didn't love Camila and maybe if I never met her, I feel as though it would be Zayn I would be engaged to.

"She won't hurt me again. We've spoken about so much and we come to agreements." I say.

"That's fine then isn't it?" He says and I could just imagine what his face would be like right now. He would be looking at me so serious with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Don't be like that Zayn." I say pretty desperate for him to accept me and Camila.

"Can we just stop talking about this now." He says and I give up on trying to persuade him that Camila has changed.

"Ok. How's your mum?" I asked.

"She's fine now. She's doing everything that she used to do."

"That's good." I say.

"Yeah, look I've got to go. I've got a meeting, but I'll talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

Writer's note

Hi guys!
If you want to, add me on SnapChat - britneycerys01
I'll add you all back.
Tomorrow I'll be snapchatting a lot.
There will probably be about another 10 chapters left of this story.
If you want me to write a sequel then comment below.
I have a lot of ideas for it, most of the sequel will be flashbacks because I'm thinking about doing it 6 years later.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.