Confirmation

Please read Writer's note at the end of the chapter.

Lauren Jauregui confirms her relationship with Camila Cabello!
Earlier today we were lucky enough to sit down with the pop star and ask her a few questions.
Obviously we had to ask her about her relationship with the 18 year old, Camila.
Lauren couldn't stop say gushing about her girlfriend and let me just say it melted our hearts.
We also spoke about Lauren's new song that Camila features on.
Click below to watch the full interview.
We are extremely happy for Lauren and Camila and we wish them the best. Do you guys ship Camren?
Do you think their relationship will last?
Tells us your opinions.

"Today we are joined with the biggest pop star in the world!" Amy (The interview) say making me smile.
"Give it up for Lauren Jauregui." She says and the studio erupts with cheers from the audience.
I wave and smile at them.

"So how have you been?" Amy asked me.

"I've been well. I'm slightly tierd but nothing that I'm not used to. How are you?" I say wanting to sound polite. I've seen some of her articles and I want to make a good impression on her. I want her to change her impression on me.

"I've been great thank you! So, how is it to be back home? Will you be home for Christmas?"

"It feels good being home again. I'm able to catch up with my friends and spend time with my family. I will definitely be home for Christmas but I leave pretty much straight away for my tour."

"Oh yes you will be starting your tour soon. How are the rehearsal going?" She asked me.

"We've only actually had one rehearsal. That's what normally happens. Me and my time normally starts rehearsals about a week before we start the tour." I say and Amy's eyes goes slightly wide. She's obviously shocked at my answers.

"That's got to be very stressful right?" She asked.

"It is." I answer truthfully.
"But before tour I have so many other things to do. Like, I have to write more song, do music videos, promote the songs and the tours. Everything just piles up so it is extremely stressful."

"So yesterday I asked your fans to send in some questions for you to answer. Is that ok?" Amy asked.

"That's fine." I say smiling.

"The first questions is from @bieberrule and it says, If people didn't get tickets to your tour, will you meet people outside the venues?"

"I always meet people after my shows. I've done it since I've started the industry and I'll do it until I finish. Also, if you didn't get tickets find a way to sneak in." Once I said that the crowd erupted into a fit of laughter.

"Ok so you hear it first here guys. Sneak into Lauren's shows." Amy says making me and the crowd laugh.
"The next question is from @PrincessLauren and it says, Can you show us the last photo from your camera roll?"

"Sure." I say getting my phone out of my pocket. I click onto my photo gallery and click on camera. I smile instantly at the picture that comes up.
The picture is of Camila sitting on the stairs smiling while putting her banana socks on.
I show Amy the picture and she 'awes'

"You need to show the camera and audience this." She says and I do and she says.
I hear the audience shout Camren and I feel my cheeks beginning to burn up.
"Explain the story behind this." Amy says.

"Well the other day me and Camila were walking back from the studio, but before this Camila always said how she wanted banana socks. Anyway, I saw some and thought of her so I brought them." I hear the audience 'awe'.
"I gave them to her once we were walking down the stairs. As soon as I did she threw her socks and shoes of. At first she couldn't get the socks on but once she did she was so happy. It was really cute." I say smiling like an idiot.

"That sounds cute. This actually leads us to the next question. Now this was asked by a lot of people. Are you and Camila dating?"

"Erm, yes we are." I say biting my lips, trying not to blush.

"Let me just say I ship you guys hard!"

"Awe thank you." I say smiling widely.

"Does she make you happy?"

"She makes me the happiest I've ever been. She's absolutely incredible and she brings out the best in me." I say and the audience 'awe'.

"What's your favorite thing about her?" Amy asks.

"I love how passionate she gets about things. When she finds something that she likes she doesn't stop talking about it. I love how her eyes light up when she speaks about things that she loves. Oh and her dorkiness. She's so cute. Yesterday we were talking on the phone and out of know where she started singing One Direction. And I love her eyes. They're absolutely beautiful." I finally finished rambling on.

"That's the cutest thing ever!" Amy says and I hide my face from embarrassment.
"Awe your embarrassed." I hear the audience laugh.

"Alright next question." I say trying to change the subject.

"How did you and Camila singing a song together happen?"

"Well I had already wrote the song a while ago. I knew Camila could sing and well I wrote the song for Camila. So, I thought it would be cool if we sung the song together." I say.

"Alright, that's all we have time for today. Did you have fun Lauren?"

"I did. Thank you for having me."

After the interview I texted Camila asking if we could Skype. I had a great idea for me and Camila.
We were already speaking for about 2 minutes when Camila started acting silly.

"Camz, please pay attention. I can only talk for another 5 minutes." I say.
Camila sits up straight and looks straight into the camera.

"Sorry baby, I'm all ears." She says.

"It's ok baby, don't worry." I say and she smiles. God, how did I get this lucky. She's so beautiful and she's not even trying.
"You're so adorable." I say and she smiles. I see her grab her face with her hands. Because she did this her lips pouted slightly.

"Do I still look adorable?" She asked, well mumbled.

"Always." I say and she takes her hands aways from her face and place them in her lap.
"As I was trying to say before, I'm going away again." I see her face instantly drops and it kills me, but I know she'll be happy soon.

"Oh." She says.

"And I want you to come with me."

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I hope you like this chapter.
Where do you want Lauren to go and do you think Camila will go with her?
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.