Lauren I

"Will you marry me?"

I was frozen. I can't believe that Lauren is in my living room asking me to marry her.

"Lauren I-"

Please just don't say no. Not yet at least." She begs.
"Take some time to think about it. I don't care how long it take, just please don't say no right now. I know that it's a shock and you didn't expect, but know that I want you in my life for ever. I want to be able to properly call you mine and I want you to have my last name."

"Who said I would have your last name?" I joked and she laughed.

"So does that mean the it's a yes?" She asked.

"It would never be a no. I love you Lauren and I don't care if this isn't a romantic place to ask. All that I care about is that your the one that's asking me." I say wiping away my tears.

"Right, let's do this again." She says still down on one knee.

"Will you, Camila Cabello do me the honor of being my wife?" She asked looking up at me.

"I, Camila Cabello will do you the honour of being your wife." I say and she takes the ring out of the box and slides it on my finger.

I lift my hand up and gaze at the Diamond that is on my finger. I didn't get long to admire it, because before I knew it Lauren had tackled me into a hug.

"I love you." Lauren says before crashing our lips together.

"I love you too." I mumble.

She slowly disconnects our lips and looks at me in the eyes. I will never get over the way how she looks at me. She looks at me like I'm her everything and it makes my heart melt.

"I promise what I said you know." She says.

"I know you do."

"Can you just promise me one thing Camz?" Lauren asked me.

"Of course you can."

"If you are ever un happy in this relationship please tell me. If I do something wrong, don't ignore me, tell me and we can work it out. If you get jelous just remember that your the one that I'm marrying." I felt tears forming in my eyes once again.

"I promise, as long as you promise me that as well."

"I promise." She says smiling before kissing me on the lips again.
"I can't believe this is actually happening." She says before giggling slightly.

"Neither can I. When you told me you were coming round, I never imagined this happening." I say truthfully.

"Are you glad it did?"

"Yes." I say and now it was my turn to give her a kiss on the lips.

"Should we tell people yet or should we wait?"

"I can't wait." I say before jumping slightly.

"Well I guess you better call your mum and I'll call mine."

Once me and Lauren told our family we decided it was time to tell Lauren's fans. Mine and Lauren's family are extremely happy for us and I'm so glad that they're supportive.

@LaurenJauregui: She said yes guys :D
@camilacabello97
*Picture attached

I rt it and replied.

@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I'd be an idiot if I never :D

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I'm sorry it's short. I didn't sleep at all last night and it's currently 11:15 am, so I'm so tierd.
I wasn't going to update because of how shit I feel and I didn't actually like this chapter. I hope you guys understand.
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.