Cheated

"Camila cheated on you."

I felt my whole world come crashing down. I couldn't believe what Dinah had just told me. She would never cheat on me. No matter what we've gone through she would never scoop so low.

"Am I being pranked? Are there secret cameras filming me right now?" I asked trying to prevent the tears that were in my eyes.

"Lauren I'm sorry. There are pictures of them. I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would-"

"Let me see the pictures." I demand.

"I'd don't think that's I good-" I cut her off and I could feel myself getting angry by the second.

"I said show me the fucking picture!" I shout. Dinah quickly gives me her phone and my heart breaks.

Camila and Hailee are actually kissing. The first picture is of Hailee leaning in and the second is of them kissing. How could she do this to me? She said she loved me. I guess it was all a lie.

I quickly put my jacket on and stormed out of the room. I heard Dinah calling my name but I was too angry to think properly. Once I was out of the building I was surrounded by paparazzi.

"Are you and Camila still dating?"
"Is she with Hailee?"
"I bet she's fucking Hailee right now." The last comment just pushed me over the edge. I grabbed his camera and threw it on the floor. I heard it crack and I heard gasps from the paparazzis and my fans.
I know Will, will be have something to say but I couldn't care less right now.

I got in the car that was waiting for me and told the driver to go to Camila's house. It took 10 minutes to get there and as soon as it parked I jumped out of the door. I banged on the door.

I saw a figure coming and I knew it wasn't Camila's. I swear if this is Hailee I will not hesitate to put the whore in hospital.
They opened and it was Ally. She was about to speak but I pushed past her. I heard laughing coming from the living room so I went in there.

What I saw in that moment confirmed everything for me. Camila and Hailee were sitting closely on the sofa laughing. As soon as they saw me they stopped and Camila's, Hailee's and Normani's eyes were on me.
Camila jumped up and I saw Hailee about to speak.

"Don't you even fucking dare try talking to me right now." I shouts loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

"Lauren can you just calm down." I hear Camila says.

"Don't you fucking tell me to calm down. You've ignored me for day because of something Kendal said to me." I shout.

"I didn't-" I cut Camila off because I can't be bothered to hear her excuses.

"So why did you do it?" I asked but don't give her time to respond because I carry on my rant.
"Did you want to get me back for the other day? Or has this been happening since she first tweeted you."

"No Lauren just let me-"

"You fucking promised me that nothing was going on. Was our relationship all a joke to you. Was all the things you said to me a joke? Would you text her while I was sleep and laugh about me."
I saw tears running down her cheek and the sight broke my heart.

"It's not what you think." She says barley above a whisper.

"Oh so are the photos photoshopped?" I asked.

"No but-"

"There's no buts Camila." I shout.
"You fucking cheated on me. Was I not good enough for you because I promise that tried to be. I tried to be everything that you wanted. I risked so many things for you and what do I get in return? I get you cheating on me." At this point I started crying too.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." She sobs out. It took everything in me to not just wrap her up in my arms and forgive her.

"Well you did. You did the one thing you said you wouldn't do. You broke my heart. So congratulations, you're the first person to hurt me."
I looked away from Camila and looked at Hailee. I was so tempted to just shout at her and hit her, but that's not going to change what happened.

I turned my back to them and walked out of her house. Just as I was about to get in my car I saw Camila standing at the door crying harder than she was before.

"Just drive to my house." I say to the driver.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
This will be the last update for today. I've updated 3 times already!
This is actually the longest story I've ever wrote.
If you have any suggestions for this story please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.