Will you?

"So you are having a little baby girl right?" The interview asked me.

"That's right." I say smiling.

"Congratulations about that. I'm sure that you and Zayn are both very excited about this."

"We are." I say.
"We can't wait until she is born. This has been a life changing thing for the both of us."

"Is it scary?" She asked.

"Yeah it is. We're both young but we've got amazing friends and family to help us with everything that we need." I say.

"One question that I do want to ask is, why didn't Zayn go with you for the scan?"

"He had a family emergency." I truthfully say.

"What was it?"

"That's not really for me to say, but I'm sure he'll talk about it soo" I didn't want to be the one to tell people. It's Zayn's mum at the end of the day.

"Have you thought of any names for the baby yet?" She says and I start smiling because I have.

"Yes, me and Zayn were talking for hours about baby names. We chosen two so far." I say still smiling.

"What are they?" She asked smiling back at me.

"Skylar Marie and Jasmine Grace."

"They are very beautiful names."

"Thank you." I say.

"You are going to sing us a new song now."

"Yes." I say.
"It's called 'Purpose."

"Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all of these tears I've wept
Look at all the promises that I've kept

I put my heart into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach
And you bless me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose

Thinking my journey's come to an end
Sending out a farewell to my friends, forever peace
Ask you to forgive me for my sins, oh would you please?
I'm more than grateful for the time we spent, my spirit's at ease

I put my heart into your hands
Learn the lessons you teach
No matter what, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach
And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way

Oh, you are my everything...

I don't know if this is wrong
Because someone else is telling me that it's wrong
But I feel this so let me just like, try my best not to let this happen again
We weren't necessarily put in the best position to make the best decisions.

You can't be hard on yourself
For these were the cards that you were given so you have to understand that these, like...
That's not who you are
You're trying to be the best you can be but that's all you can do
If you don't give it all you got, you're only cheating yourself
Give it all you got
But if it ends up happening, it ends up happening.

That's what it's....that's what's happening with me
It's like God I'm giving it all I got, sometimes
I'm weak and I'm gonna do it, and it's like I'm not giving myself grace
I'm just like understanding, that's just how it is."

The last part of the song was me just talking about how I was feeling.
After the interview was done I went straight to Camila's house.

Right now we are sitting in her living room eating pizza. This isn't the best place to do this, but it's now or never.

"Camila." I say.
"I love you."

"Lau-"

"No please let me speak." I say interrupting her.
"You mean absolutely everything to me. You may not believe that but it's true. When I'm around you I do and say the most craziest things. I never understood why I did, but then I realised that love does that to people. Love makes the world seem a whole lot different. Love is amazing and I'm glad you were the first and only person that I fell in love with. I will do anything for you, no matter how crazy it is. I know that this isn't the best place or time to do it, but I can't wait any longer. I can't promise that I'll never hurt you, but I can promise that it will never be intentionally. I promise that I will love you until my last breath. I promise that I'll never let anyone hurt you. I promise that I'll treat you like the Princess you are. I promise that I'll give you one hundred percent of me."

I took a deep breath and got down on one knee. Camila's mouth and eyes went wide and I saw tears threatening to run down her cheeks. I took the box out of my pocket and opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

"Will you marry me Camz?"

Writer's note

Hi guys!
What do you think Camila will say?
Also what name do you prefer, Skylar Maria or Jasmine Grace?
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.