Beautiful

"Camz please." I say trying to convince Camila.

"Lauren no and I mean it."

"Please. Just this once."

"No." She says obviously getting annoyed by my constance nagging.
"I'm not going to embarrass myself for you."

"You won't be." I quickly defend.
"You have a killer voice and people need to hear it. I wrote the song for you anyway, so It would make it more special for me if you sung it with me." She didn't say anything so I knew she was thinking about it.
"Do it for me. The song will be amazing. I promise."

"Fine." She says and I couldn't help but jump up and down like a child. I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist and lifted her up. I heard her squeal and it made me laugh.
I gently put her down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Get in there then." I say and her eyes go wide.

"Now. So right now?"

"Yes."

"Can't you go first? Then I will."

"Nope. You go first. Don't worry about it. The lyrics will be in there." I say.

"What if I mess up?" She asked obviously nervous about messing up my song.

"You won't. Just do what feels natural to you. If something doesn't go right you can do it again. Just don't think about it. That's what I do when I'm nervous."

I see Camila taking a deep breath before going into the recording room.

"Are you ready to go?" Liam (The producer) Asked Camila. She gives him a thumbs up and he hits turns the music on.

Camila finished her verse and I quickly run into the room and embrace her into a bug hug.

"I'm so proud of you baby. " I say looking at her to see her smiling proudly. She wraps her arms around my neck and connects our lips. We got so lost in the kiss that I forgot Liam could see us.

"Erm sorry to interrupt the moment but Lauren you need to do your verses. Hopefully we can release it tonight if that's ok with you Lauren?" I hear him say making us move away from each other. I smile widely looking at Camila who seems just as happy as I am.

It's now 5:30 pm and me and Camila has arranged for the song to come out at 6. She can't be with me because she has to babysit her sister, but we've decided to do a livestream so my fans can get to know her better. It's also so we can basically be together for when our song comes out.

@LaurenJauregui: She killed it!!! *Picture attached

I looked at my phone and the first tweet that I saw was one from Hailee. I felt myself getting angry because of what the Tweet said. I know Camz told me to ignore her and not be jelous but I can't help it.

@Haileesteinfeld: @LaurenJauregui That's my girl <3
@camilacabello97

I decided to reply back because I didn't want to upset Camila by ignoring her.

@LaurenJauregui: @Haileesteinfeld @camilacabello97 She's incredible!

@Jaurbello: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97 DOES THIS MEAN YOU TWO HAVE RECORDED A SONG TOGETHER!!!!!!

@LaurenJauregui: @Jaurbello @camilacabello97 Yes! It actually comes out in a few minutes :)

@LaurenJauregui: Check out mine and @camilacabello97 song 'Beautiful'.

@camilacabello97: AHHH!! My first song with @LaurenJauregui Is out now!!!!!

{Camila}
I know, I know it's been a while
I wonder where you are, and if you think of me
Sometimes, 'cause you're always on my mind
You know I had it rough, trying to forget you but
The more that I look around, the more I realize
You're all I'm looking for