Part 11: Lost「Takahiro」

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No it's okay. It's not that painful."

I felt angry deep within me. In a way, I wanted to pulverize Sawara. He had no right to be doing this to a student. I didn't care for Yuki much, but it still bothered me that he was molested.

"You can stay home today."

He grabs my sleeve. His eyes were looking down as always. "Can you stay home too?"

I shook his grip off. I didn't like being too close to vampire boy nor did I like having physical contact with him.

"Why?" I asked. I really did not feel like staying with him.

"I know Koji won't be at school."

I chucked. "Wow you actually do say people's names. You never really called me by my name before." I noticed he actually said someone's name. It was weird. He was weird. He never smiled once or said anyone's name.

"Oh um..."

"And you called him Koji." My eyes widened. Did they have an affair? Is that why he gets so defensive towards the gay jokes?

"He told me to." He avoids looking at me.

"Oh. Did you like him?"

He clammed up, and didn't say anything. He shook his head. "He liked me."

"Romantically?" I felt a bit weary. What if Yuki ends up liking me? Then I would have to kick him out.

"Yeah. He loved me."

"Did you love him?"

"No." He said without hesitation.

"For how long?"

"A couple months. I played along hoping I will fall for him, but I didn't."

I chuckled. "It's because he's a guy right?"

"Possibly. I don't know."

"He's weird. Don't bother liking guys. We are the worst. Find a girl."

"No. I know no girl will be interested in me." He looks certain.

"Who knows. There is someone for everyone."

"Please don't go to school. I'm scared he will come here." He quickly changes the subject.

"He won't. He doesn't even know you are here." I sighed.

"Fine."

I dashed out the house. I suddenly felt really uncomfortable around Yuki. I was in no way gay or interested in men. It would be a problem if he fell for me. I felt my head, and instantly got a headache.

======

The school was awfully noisy when I got there. Shoji ran to me, and handed me the newspaper. "Look man." He points to the picture of Sawara, and Yuki kissing in the classroom. I quickly took the paper, and skimmed it.

"Teacher having an affair with student..." I read the headline. This was real.

"I knew that teacher was different. He had that weird vibe." Shoji sighs. "Luckily it wasn't us that was targeted."

The picture made me uncomfortable, and I pushed the paper back to Shoji. "Yeah he is a freak man." I started heading to my class, and Shoji follows me.

"That kid. I have never seen him before. Does he go here?"

"I guess."

"Oh wow. I bet he isn't here today. I'm sure he would be highly embarrassed." Shoji skims the paper.