Sad Ending 24

Hey Guys!!

Comment! 

Rate!

Fan!

Enjoy!

Recap:

 We were soon walking towards my room and landed on something soft. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing down to my neck leaving me to catch my breath. He then kissed my neck trying to find my soft spot and soon enough he did. The rush of pleasure exploded and I couldn't help but moan loudly. I'm really glad Jassie is a deep sleeper. The rush of pleasure was so surreal. He soon sucked on it giving me feelings that I've never felt before and sent me through extreme pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24

It's been a few days since that night of passionate kissing and Matt still hadn't called. I surely did call him but no answer. I was getting worried. Mandy said that it was nothing to worry about and he was having guy time.

But the thing is, none of his friends had seen him either in the past few days. I was now really concern. My friends had other plans to keep me distracted though. Apparently they didn't like the sight of me worrying. Mandy said that if I kept creasing my eyebrows that it would stay like that and form pre-mature wrinkles. I told her that there's makeup for a reason and it'll cover it up! But I didn't really care about my appearance..that much.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I ask them

We were all sitting in Chase's living room. And by "we" I mean EVERYONE, well except for Matt because he seemed to be MIA.

"Let's go kayaking." Said Eric

"No dude, that's way boring." Said Jared

"Fine, you pick something then." Said Eric and he leaned back on the sofa and sighed

"Let's go to the aquarium!" Chase said

I smiled because I love the aquarium and Chase knew that so we all agreed. We all got into Chase, parent's van. Chase was driving and I felt like sitting shotgun so they all let me without arguements. The aquarium was an hour away and as usual we blasted music and sang along. Fixed at Zero by Versaemerge started to play. I belted out the words:

There's a vulture on my shoulder

And he's telling me to give in

Always hissing right in my ear

Like it's coming from my own head

It's got me mixed up

Trying not to give up

Tell me there's a way to get out of here

Oh,fixed at zero

The chorus was my favorite part. I dont know why it' gets stuck in my head. Well don't all chorus gets stuck in your head? As the time ticks, we all sang to diffrent bands a songs to past the time.

I look back and Mandy and Zack were being friendly. Oh did I mention that the breakup went well? Zack felt the same thing. I'm glad it worked out in the end. They are in good terms and they aren't awkard around each other which is a good thing. He didn't hold a grudge or anything that would kind of ruin our whole friendship in a way. Everything was settled between the two of them.

I also looked to the far back where Eric,Jared,and Jack were sitting. They laughing and joking around with each other. They were like brothers. They live close to each other back at home and there parents were college friends. I find that pretty awesome.