Weird Guy 3

RIght when I opened the door the smell of the ocean filled me and all the memories flooded in my mind

 My earliest memory was when I was six. Dad took me out on his boat to go fishing and crabbing. He told me to look for ripples of water and when I did he toss a big net to the ripple of water and caught a bunch of fish. ( That's how my uncle fishes not the ordinary fishing pole but I guess there's two ways to fish??) Then my dad set up for crabbing. He had a rope of meat and a string of buoys to float in the water. He wrapped the rope of meat along the string of buoys and we waited. We got on a canoe that my dad attached to the boat earlier. We rowed the canoe and picked up the rope of meat and saw crabs clinging to the meat. My dad picked up the net and got the crabs and put them in a bucket. We did that for every piece of meat. He let me try it and I saw the crab but my reflexes were slow so it got away. We got back on the boat and attached the canoe to it. We got back home, mom cooked the fish and crabs and we all had a very fantastic and yummy dinner. 

That was my favorite memory as a child.

After I finished going down memory lane I went up the stairs and into my room. It was just like I left it. My walls were a tiffany blue and I had white lace like sheets and I just loved it. I jumped on my bed. Ooo my bed was soo soft and fluffy and especially my pillows. I brought my teddy bear with me and put him on my pillow. Yup even at 16 I still have stuff animsl. Your never to old to have stuff animals. Well maybe when your older and have kids it would be kind of awkard to sleep with a stuff animal rather then cuddling with your husband. But I would probably give it to my kids, if I ever get married. Mhm yea after I had that whole discussion in my head I put all my clothes in my closet and drawers. 

After I was finished I decided that I would go to the pool since it was like around two. I put on my white ruffle bandeau top and a turquoise bottom. I put on the clothes I was wearing this morning and got my beach bag. I told my parents that I would be going to the pool.

The neigborhood where my house is has a community pool so I walked over there. I put in my earphones and started to listen to music. I looked at all the houses as I pass by. There were kids playing in those little kid pool. They looked like they were having so much fun. I remember when I used to do that. Oh memories.

When I got there,the place was really crowded. There's not usually this many people but I guess its the beginning of summer and everyone wants to go to the pool. But it won't be like that for the rest of the summer. 

I went through the entrance and signed my name. I went through the lockeroom and went to find a chair to put my stuff on and sun tan on. I looked around and saw many people suntanning, swimming, and splashing. I put on my suntan lotion and started to suntan.

Ten minutes past.

I decided I would go and swim some laps. Then I realized I was wearing a bikini and decided to avoid any accident so I decided on just getting in. So while walking towards the pool I slipped but I felt a hand on my back preventing me from touching the ground. Next thing I knew that hand put me gently on the floor. Then that person quickly walked away from me without letting me say thank you. I saw the person's back and it was a guy. He had black hair but looked a little brown and a tone back.

But that was really odd that he would gently put me on the floor. Usually people would lift you up to your feet and wait for a thank you.

I will never understand men.

After that happened I decided to go home.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Urg sorry it took me almost a week to upload. I was teaching at camp and those kids wore me out plus I didnt know what to write. I know this is really short and I'm sorry :(