fifty two ; a plethora of pick up lines

Start from the beginning

yoshua💕 : are you african? because you're a frican babe

👑princess mia👑 : bye

two hours later, mia decides that her mind can't handle anymore useless facts coming from the textbook. luckily she finished her homework assignment, so now she doesn't have that to worry about.

there's not a lot of people still on campus because of the fact that it's thursday and spring break is about to start. zach is already long gone with his boyfriend, who's taking him to frickin europe.

zach called it 'sugar daddy goals'.

anyways, mia finally made it to her car that was pretty much parked way half way across the country from the library.

okay, so maybe that's a little dramatic, but still. the walk was rough.

when she gets to her apartment she finds jenna stressing over choosing outfits to pack.

"i wanna look cute," says the blonde while rummaging through her closet, tossing various articles of clothing onto her bed.

mia watches her from the vanity chair. which, for the record, doesn't have wheels or spin like the chair in mia's room. so it's kinda lame.

"you always look cute," she says. "like in anything. you could wear a garbage bag and still make it look like a million dollar outfit."

mia is an a+ friend on most occasions.

and so jenna grins. "does josh enjoy how sweet you are, too?"

"probably not, since i spend most of the time telling him off."

this time, jenna rolls her eyes. as she's sorting through her wardrobe and picking out different outfits she decides to bring up something with mia. "hey, so, tyler and i might've found a place."

oh god that's right, jenna's gonna be moving out soon. "yeah?"

"mhm," nods the blonde. "it's a really cute house, not even twenty minutes away."

"that's cool," mia says back with a slow nod. she doesn't actually think it's cool that her best friend is leaving, meanwhile mia is still trying to come up with a way to keep the apartment. get a new roommate, maybe?

okay do you honestly think you can find another person to put up with living with you?

or she could always just become a stripper.

no, no you cannot.

alright so she's pretty much fucked until she can figure out a better alternative.

"how many crop tops are too many crop tops?" jenna asks, her gorgeous blue eyes looking over the pile of clothes now strewn across her bed.

mia glances at the mess. "jesus, jenna, it's only a week, how much stuff are you bringing?"

"i like options!"

"okay," sighs mia. "so put together a weeks worth of outfits and then bring like two extra ones."

jenna nods her head and begins organizing things, folding up pieces of clothing and putting them nearly in her suitcase.