Part 5: Where Am I?

Start from the beginning

"Ok you caught me" he says playing along. "You're right I drugged you, took you back to my hotel room and forced you to sleep alone in my bed. I'm a disgusting fool who should be locked up and kept away from society. I'm sorry okay."

"Stop apologizing" I say casually as I sip my tea, mimicking the line he's said to me so frequently already and I watch as his head springs up and he gives me a somewhat shocked and joyful look. He then immediately begins to break out into laughter and so do I.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asks once we finally finish eating the breakfast he made and have cleaned up all of the dishes we used.

"I don't know. I doesn't really matter–actually do you mind if we go back to my apartment for a while. I kinda want to get out of these clothes" I say while pointing to the outfit I had worn last night that I'm still in today. This causes Harry to laugh before agreeing to my plan.

"Hang on one sec, I just want to change out of my clothes as well and then we'll go." He says as he kisses my cheek and exits out of the kitchen to change out of the sweats he was currently wearing. As I wait I decide to check twitter and notice my mentions flooded with pictures of Harry and I entering a cab together with his arm around me as we exit the after after party. It doesn't take long for me to realize that the one thing I wanted to prevent from ever happening had already started. My life was now officially becoming a tabloid headline. With that I immediately snap out of the trance I've seemingly been in the past couple hours while with Harry. What was I trying to do anyway? There's no way that I can be with him and still have people take me and my career seriously. I begin to panic as I grab my purse and begin to head out of the apartment. Unfortunately, I bump into Harry before I have the chance. "Where are you going?" He asks slightly confused.

"I have to leave ok. I've already told you I don't want my life to become the front page story of any stupid magazine and now after knowing you for literally only a couple of days it's already happening. I don't know what we think we're doing but it has to stop. I need to go to my apartment by myself and you need to stay here. And please don't hate me ok! Because I really like you but I'm just trying to be realistic. Nothing good can come out of this and since we don't even know what this really is we might as well end it now before we waste any more of each others time." I say before continuing to make my way out of the room.

"Wait Ariana!" I hear Harry yell while grabbing my arm which causes to turn back towards him. "I know we've only known each other for awhile but I do know what this is. We both really like each other, you just said it yourself! Who cares what other people think?! You can't possibly know that 'nothing good will come out of this' because you haven't even given us a shot to do anything. I wish I had a solution to the stories and rumours that will go around I really do. I know how much they suck and I'm sorry if I'm the reason it starts happening to you too. But, I really want to see where this goes because I think you're really special. You can't just run away fromme and assume everything will be fine. You can't let the media rule your life. Please. Let me take you home." He says and I search his eyes trying to find a reason to walk away from him and I can't. I wanted him to resent me and let me go but from the look in his eyes I feel like he really meant everything he just said. I don't know why he cares so much about me but for some reason I would rather live with the public scrutiny than walk out that door without him. I don't know what to say so I just nod my head and we begin walking out of his hotel room together when he stops me, "wait, it's cold outside, wear my jacket" he says as he hands me his long black winter coat.

"Are you sure, won't you need it?" I ask since I don't want to take his stuff but he shakes his head.

"It's fine, my sweater's pretty warm and you're only wearing a dress, I don't want you to get cold, and besides if anyone see's you walking around in the same dress you had on from last night people might get the wrong idea" he jokes and I smile as I take the jacket he had in his arm reached out to me and put it on, it's just long enough to cover my dress and I zip it up to cover myself both from the cold weather we were about to enter into and any people who may see us as we go to my apartment.

We walk out of the hotel room and towards the elevator in silence, although I can feel Harry's eyes on me every now and then. I don't know what he's staring at but after Harry offered me his coat we haven't really said anything to each other and I'm still thinking about what happened before that and I still don't really know how to respond to what just occurred. We enter the elevator and I finally decide to break the silence, "I'm sorry for yelling at you back there. I didn't mean what I said, I think I'm just not use to the idea of having people want to take my photo and talk about my personal life. But I'm happy you decided to try and stop me because I really don't want to stop hanging out with you." I admit as I look up at Harry to see him smile. He puts his arm around me and I place my head on his chest. I know dating Harry may bring some backlash but the way I feel right now makes me honestly believe that there's nothing that anyone could ever say or do that would make me not want to see where this goes right now with Harry. I mean I personally have never really even believed that relationships could ever work out but for some reason I want nothing more than to just toss those thoughts to the side because I am having so much fun being around Harry.