Chapter 14

Changing titles to chapters now ^^'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Too many tears on my pillow all my make up messed up...
Been locked in my room for almost a week... Haven't went to school for a week I don't want to go and see craig and all the shame on me...

*Knock Knock*

"Go away!" I yelled with a sore voice.

"Honey it's time to come out your father and i are so worried about you we have to talk" she really sound worried.

I sniffed and cleaned my face.

I open the door and they hug me.
"Please mom can we just not talk about this im going to school " I pulled away from the hug.

She looked at me and then looked at my dad they both nod and walked away.

I went to take a shower to get all washed up.

I walked to my room and got ready.
I was nervous.

As I walked to school everyone saw me I decided to flip everyone off and walked to class early. I sat there
And saw that Kyle entered.

"OMG (y/n)! You're back! What happened?" He quickly ran to sit next to me.

"Nothing Kyle im fine" I muttered

"Fine?! You didn't come for a week what's wrong?" He sounded angry to realize im lying.

"Can you sit in this desk as yours just tell Mr.Garrison." I looked down.

"Yeah sure but this is Cra-"
"I don't care!!" I angrily yelled.
"Okay im sorry now i understand " he added.

We walked to Mr.Garrison and informed him about kyle switching desk with craig we lied that i needed his help as also a tutor in class.
He agreed.

We walked back to our desks but before we could sit down Kyle and I embraced.

Students started to walk in class i and kyle just pulled away and sat down.

When I looked up i saw craig was staring at me and kyle

Everyone was already on their seats.

"Wheres my seat" craig told Mr.Garrison but loud enough for the class to hear.

"Tucker I switched your seats with Kyle so your seat is now in Ky-"

"No!" He yelled at our teacher.

"Mr.Tucker what the fuck is wrong with you!" He yell back at craig.

"I want my seat my seat is perfect I don't want to be in front of the whole fucking class and could you just move (y/n) with kyle?" He said.

True we could have done that but i was too stupid to think so.

"Mr.Garrison please let me and kyle switch to the front to keep this man quiet" I standed up grabbing my stuff and so kyle did.

I saw craig look at me with a sad face

I walked to my new seat and kyle back to his original we sat peacefully like nothing happened.

Craig walked by my side to his seat now he had an empty seat on his other side.

As we continue to do activities me and kyle had such a great time we laughed when we zoned out of our work to talk about some funny things that happen.

Craigs POV:

I stared at (y/n) its my first time seeing her again when I realized everyone was saying that she didn't coming to school i felt like I wanted to go see her and tell her im sorry and i miss her i love her
She didn't come for a week .
She stood up for Kyle i was such an idiot.

Now seeing her with him felt so different feels like this is not how it's supposed to be that should be me laughing with her hugging her and I would kiss her without giving no fucks..

Ring!!!
The bell rang.

your POV:

Me and kyle walked to the cafeteria.

We sat at stans crew table this time tweak token clyde sat there too bc they wanted to be with me I looked over at craigs he was there all alone mary wasn't there she must be making out with some other dude around school I decided to ignore that and spend a good time with the table.

Craigs POV:

I sat by myself my crew were with (y/n) and the stans they must have hated me for what decision I chose.

Mary wasn't even here where the fuck is she?!

I couldn't help it i want (y/n) back i need her i lost everything i loved when i lost her im the fault one i broke her heart i put her in too much pain.

Seeing her there all happy I couldn't take it no more I standed up and walked to her.

Your POV:

I saw craig walk up to me he grabbed my arm and pulled me up everyone was watching.

"(Y/n) im sorry" he looked down
"Im so stupid for what I choose your were right i was wrong I can't keep myself like this anymore" he added
"I loved mary before and I realized that i need you " he looked into my eyes

I couldn't keep it.

I gave him something in his hand and slapped him hard enough then I couldn't help myself but let tears flow out my eyes and i walked away outside school.

Craigs POV:

(Y/n) slapped me hard it hurted but what hurted the most was that she gave me back the necklace that I bought her months ago on our begging relationship... It meant it was over between us I looked at my hand and the necklace then I noticed something in my hand there was a drop of tear I realized i was crying I suddenly sobbed I didn't care that everyone saw me cry (y/n) meant the world to me but i lost it all.