Its not how it looks like!!!

Wednesday~

Your POV:

I got out of bed I still remember last night kyle apologize and made himself straight that he will move on about me i and craig could peacefully be alone now with no more fight of them two, I hugged him thanking him so much for how good he was as a friend :)

I ran down stairs and kissed my mom and dad a good morning and see ya later kiss.

I rushed out to the door to go to the bus.

As i ran I found myself with stans crew and yes! Craigs crew was there which meant he was going to be here in any second.

"Heyy guys!" I greet the craig crew.
They all looked at me the face of surprise.

"Oh hey (y/n)..." Token and clyde greet me.
"Wheres craig?" I asked.

They just looked at each other and looked back at me.
"U-ughhhh ahhhhhhh too much pressure!!!!!" Tweek yelled.
"Shut up tweek!" Clyde warned tweek
"What what's wrong?" I asked
"(Y/n) theres bad news you gotta know" token finally spoke
"Okay whats up?" Nervously I was about those bad news.

The bus arrived and I couldn't get to know what token was gonna tell me so we decided to tell me later.

I was so nervous and curious.

All day in class I couldn't stop thinking what happened to craig did they killed him? Is he lost? Was he kidnapped? What in the world is it?????

I looked over at the empty desk besides me.
'Where are you craig? Where?' I thought.

Ring!!!!!!
It was the lunch bell.

We all head to the cafeteria.
I searched around for craig but he wasn't there....
I sat at the craig crew table.

"So token could you tell me what were the answer of earlier " I looked at token
"Oh um..." He looked down.
"(Y/n) mary caught something and we don't know if craig believed her" clyde mouthed up.

"What? What are you talking about what did mary caught?" I question curious and serious.

"It was a-" he was stopped and everyone in the cafeteria stared at the cafeteria door entrance.

I looked and saw craig there but beside him was mary.....holding hands?!.....

"T-too m-m-much pressure!!!!!!!!!!"tweek yelled crazy

I standed up and craig and mary making their way to me right in my eyes i was looking straight at those deep blue ocean ones.

"What the heck craig!" I said

"Get out the way you slut" mary yucked
"Craig what!?!" I couldn't stand a chance to hear him.

After a few awkward silence it broke..

"(Y/n) were over..." Thats all i heard from craig..

"O-over?" I could feel my eyes water and my voice was getting weak.

Craig took out his phone and showed me the picture of me kissing kyle from yesterday's mistake.

"Craig it's not how it looks like " I knew i was already crying.

"Oh really it's not how it looks like?! Wtf is this then huh?!!!" He yelled at me pissed off...

I saw mary who evily smiled at me.
Tears streaming down my face feeling embarrassed and feeling my heart crashing into pieces when craig yelled at me in front of everyone causing me to run without more words to say or let them know....

___________________________

Sorry guys this is short I will update soon!

Please comment for more
And it will help me get inspired to know you guys would want to read more thanks!!!❤️