Targets

Craigs POV:

"I put (y/n) in danger shes a target too.
Its my fucking fault my innocent girl can't be a target shes not strong or ready for something like this fuck fuck fuck!" I punched the wall.

I walked to my closet as I opened it i had my hand gun pistol and some other guns, and some protection clothes more like bullet proof chest.
"My baby girl is in this shit now, she's gotta learn new things to protect herself when i wont be able to be there for her"
I closed my closet.

(Y/N)s POV:
I head to bed until Ring!
I checked my phone
Craig:
Um baby I want you to meet me tomorrow at the edge and yeah we're skipping school tomorrow i want you there bby gn sleep well my angel.

What? Meet him at the edge okay i do want to be with him but skipping school? Fuck okay fuck that im with Craig.
I said as i put my phone on my side of my pillow and went to sleep.

Next day

I walk to the edge with a big surprise.

"What!!!!" "Craig wtf!!!" "Shes a target too!!!!!" Token, clyde, tweek, timmy all said in surprise as they saw me.
They had lots of guns and they looked like they were some SWATS.

"Yes gentleman now listen, those assholes put my girl as a target okay,.." Craig walks to me holding an gun and some clothes.
"Baby you're going to have to learn to protect yourself with these armed guns. Its for the best baby girl " he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"What craig are you crazy im not going to use those weapons!!! Your nuts!!!" I pushed him

"So you just wanna die then? Okay just walk away and BANG! You will be death in any minute " he told me as i was walking away but stopped and i return to him

"Fine show me" i told him
He smirked and said "alright soldiers we've got to make our positions to our training base" he said.

Everyone walked to some big abandoned warehouse.

"You will be fine baby girl I will keep you safe I promise " Craig told me as he hugged me.

"So all of you are targets?" I asked

"That's right princess we're all targets and we've got to fight them" he said

"Who are they?" I questioned

He paused walking and turned around to look at me with a smirk in his face and said
"You will discover soon baby" he entered the warehouse which everyone was already in their positions and working on their training.

As I entered the warehouse they had lots of good training stations they even had a room full of guns booms rpgs and knifes and many more and so many ammo.

"Welcome to Craigs warehouse of training baby" said Craig behind me as I studied the rooms and everything.

"Tf craig you never told me about all this!!!" I yelled at him.

"I know, im sorry babe I just loved you and I didn't wanted you to know i was an different guy" he smirks.

I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever"

"Craig ... we've got a massage " clyde informed craig.

We all head to the meeting room there we played the message.

Man:
Craig we're very surprised to hear we've made another target from your crew this will be lot more fun but careful there buddy you may never know what we can do... We've got this picture;
They showed a picture of me standing there when i was waiting for the bus back then.
"Craig! Thats me I knew they were spying on me!!!" I yelled.
Craig looked at me and then focused on the message.
Your princess looks very surprised and thats good to know, Craig if you want to end this and want your whole crew to get off the target list just we order one favor....

"What's that?" Craig questioned.

We want (y/n).

"FUCK YOU!!! NEVER SHES MINE FUCKERS!!!" Craig yelled loud as hell looking pissed off as he ended the message.

He grabbed my waist and took me to a private room leaving the others without a word.

He slammed the door behind him as we were in he looked at me.

"Im not letting them do anything to you " he said as he walked to me and he started to kiss me and kissed my neck.

"Your all mine I swear if they put a fucking finger on you they all will be death" he said as he continues to kiss me.

"Yeah ik babe" I told him.

He stopped and took out his phone.

And checked the clock.

He left the room without saying anything else.

I had to know what the hell was going on and how it all started ...