First Day in School

(Y/N)'S POV

I got out of bed ready for school i put my (F/C) hoodie and grab my (F/C) backpack and rush downstairs and ate a toast rushing outside not wanting to be late for the bus.

then i see my friends kyle,stan,kenny and cartman all standing there but kyle fighting with cartman again....

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID UGLY JEW"he screamed at kyle while hitting him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FATASS " Kyle screamed back at cartman while hitting him too.

So i just  stand next to stan, we were all silent just hearing kyle and cartmans screams of fighting and we three , stan , kenny and i  waited for the bus to arrive yeah no one gave a shit that kyle and cartman were fighting. as the bus arrived we all got in stan sat with kyle and kenny with some girl that looked like some slut... cartman by himself thought he had all the space to himself so i went to sit to the back seat  from kyle and stans. on the other side of the seats sat the savage kid... craig. he noticed that i was looking at him he looked at me with a boring face and flipped me off. i rolled my eyes and looked out on my side window waiting to get to school.

as the bus stopped we all got out and walked inside school. i went to the office and they gave me my locker code and my schedule as i head to my locker and open it with the code then put my stuff there and kyle walks up to me and askes me "whos your teacher (Y/N)"

i answered his question "Mr.Garrison" "sweet you get to be with all of us and also craig..."

i shocked my head. WHAT? HES THERE TOO?! UGHHHH WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! i thought to myself. the bell rang so everyone head to class.

"Everyone i will like you all to meet your new classmate (Y/N) remember show respect to all your classmates" said Mr.Garrison.

"(Y/N) you may have a seat next to Mr.Tucker he is your new partner" he told me.

GREAT! JUST GREAT WHAT A GOOD DAY! i thought to myself as i went to sit next to craig. i looked at him he was just with a bored face with his hand on his cheek looking at all the boring teaching then i finally spoke, "...hey..." he looked at me.

he didnt said a word at all he only pulled his hand and flipped me off.

"hey" he replied.

i got surprised and i questioned him "why the heck do you keep on flipping me off cant you just stop?"

he just stared at me still with the same boring face " i do what i want you cant tell me what i can and cant do" he said in a deep voice.

it gave me a feeling that i wanted to kick his ass. i glared angrily at him "whatever but i can also do what i want and same thing like you, dont tell me what i cant do you little fucker"

he stared at me with a smirk and responded " you look like you want to mess with me dont you i see you like to play little games, you dont wanna get in my game everyone loses and i send them to their new home, hell"

i shocked my head and Mr.Garrison catched us not paying attention by talking "Ms(Y/L/N) and Mr. Tucker go to the counselors office" he told to the both of us. we standed and head to the counselors office.

we sat there all quiet receiving our detention.

"look who got us in trouble" said craig

"shut up craig u started it all dont blame me jeez" i told him

"youll see your gonna pay for this (Y/N) do it again and ill show you a big surprise" he warned me.

gosh his voice was deep... his cold blue eyes and the way he speaks the way he gave me that smirk... oh god no... im.. im not falling for the bad boy am i?

"whatever" i responded.

as i got out of detention i had to walk home.

i felt strange. i felt like something was gonna happen. i felt that someone was following or spying on me. i hurried on my walking steps but then i felt that someone pulled me close and pushed me to the wall.

"remember i said you were gonna pay for this" said the voice i knew who it was.

"what the fuck craig! let me go jerk!"

i struggled getting away from him he was strong he put my two arms on the wall his lips were close to mine.

" (Y/N) i wanna taste you, you look delicious, i like the way you talked to me back there, you sounded really sexy and hot talking that way to me"

i blushed. i really liked him the way he was with me right now just made me wanna enjoy it but i knew i couldnt he was my rival for being a jackass.

suddenly i felt his lips press together on mine. he let me go and then walked away without saying a word. i was confused.

it got darker so i started to walk home even after that kiss i thought as i crawled to bed " i dont know if he likes me or not but ill find out soon tomorrow" i said as i went to sleep ready to discover what will happen tomorrow at school.