New at South Park

(Y/N)'S POV

I just arrived to my new house i started unpacking my stuff to my new room.

i looked out the window and i sight, i knew i had to start school tomorrow and im so nervous because what if the kids make fun of me or what if i dont make new friends what if i they dont like me? i kept having those same thoughts over and over again. "UGH!" i whined.

"(Y/N)!" called my mom and dad. So i head down stairs. "yes?" i said. "well (Y/N) why dont you go outside and discover our new town and maybe you can make new friends honey" my mom told me.

i nodded and i put my (F/C) hoodie and walk outside.

i walked around looking at many kids play and run around having fun i sight and continued walking without looking where i was going and then i bumped into someone "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! DAMMIT MOVE OUT OF MY WAY YOU STUPID BLIND KID" A kid with blue jacket and chullo with a yellow puffy ball told me.

he continued to walk to his way. i thought to myself "jeez how rude!"

"here let me help you" said a kid with a green hat giving out his hand to help me get up.

"the names Kyle" he said. I waved and said "(Y/N)" you introduced yourself.

"whats wrong with that kid over there" you pointed at the rude kid that bumped on you a few seconds ago.

"oh him.. thats craig tucker the schools bad boy but dangerous kid, you dont wanna mess with him" Kyle told me.

"what if i do?" i questioned.

he looked at me and replied " you dont wanna do that (Y/N)"

i looked confused as he continued " hes too dangerous he doesnt cares about anything yes hes a savage if you mess with him he will send you to hell im sure you dont want that right?"

i shaked my head saying 'no'

you stared at that savage craig boy thinking about it maybe how evil he was until you noticed he saw you and you just blinked and he flipped you off.

Kyle then said "oh (Y/N) also i want you to meet my friends, stan , kenny and the fatass bitch cartman" he introduced them " SHUT UP YOU STUPID JEW IM JUST BIG BONED!" He told kyle. as the both of them started to fight "dont worry they always been like that" said stan next to me.

*LATER*

"guys im heading home now its getting pretty dark" you said. All agreed and said goodbye wave.

you had fun playing with your new friends . As you entered to your home and went to your room to shower then have dinner and you told your parents about the day and then you went to bed ready to see your friends at school tomorrow and maybe that craig savage boy too...