Why is this happening?!

I got out of bed got changed and ate breakfast ready for school.
I remembered about Sunday.....
I got scared as I walked to the bus stop and had to wait there and wait till the guys and craig got there they took long so i felt more creeps in me.
As i stand there waiting i felt being spyed on.
I got goosebumps.
I snap out when Craigs and stans crew came.

"(Y/n) you okay?" They all asked.
"Uh yeah im fine where's Craig?" I asked them.
"Hes uh busy I don't think hes coming today " said token.
I frowned and looked down.
"It's okay (y/n) he's just busy tomorrow he's coming " said clyde.
"Why is he busy busy about what?" I asked again.
"Um we're not sure about that he just said he was busy and to take care of you good care of you he was serious but we are just going to do his request " token said as the Craig crew standed around you.
"Okay " i looked down to my necklace craig bought me i was holding it in my hands.

The bus arrived everyone got in.

I looked outside the window and i notice a whole black shadow standing behind a tree. I gasped and covered my mouth.
Was that the creep he kept staring at my eyes and he was tall and so scary I looked at clyde and token and tweek they were talking but didn't know what i saw and my face fears.
As the bus stopped and we got off and went to the school halls I walked to my locker and opened it. I saw a note i read it; Be careful.

It just said that nothing else.
"HEY!" Kyle scared me I screamed and jumped.
"Woah sorry (y/n) I didn't knew or meant to scare you that hard" he apologized.
"No it's okay " I forgave him.
"Whats that note?" He asked looking at it trying to read it.
"Oh nothing " I said as I ripped the note into pieces.
"Okay, can we walk together to class?" He requested.
I nodded.

Time skip~

I walked to the cafeteria i sat down at the Craigs crew table.
No craig today.
I just poked my food and my hand on my chin my face upset token notice.
"Hey what's wrong?" He asked
Everyone in the table focused on me.

"Im sad that craig isn't here" i told them, I didn't told them about the weird guy spying on me no one needs to know just craig.

"Cheer up girl he's okay " clyde said in a funny voice trying to make me laugh.
I smiled
"I guess your right " I smiled.
"Y-y-yess!!!!" Tweek said.
We laughed at tweek as he drank his coffe saying dumb but funny stuff about coffe.

Time skip~

I got out of school.
Was time to walk home, i was scared but goodly clyde, token and tweek catched up.
"We're walking you home" they all said.
I smiled and nodded as we started to walk we all had good conversations and funny ones too until

Ring!

Unknown:
Walking with your friends home?
Why don't you walk by yourself?
I know your scared of me....

Me: I saw you in the morning as i took the bus was that really you?!

Unknown:
....

Me: ANSWER ME!!!

Unknown:
Very well played princess, correct, i like how good you are.

Me: What do you want from me?!!!

"Uh hello?! (Y/n)!!! You heard us???"
Clyde said.
"Oh uh sorry just was looking at a cool app" I lied.
"Ok" they all looked at me suspicious when i had replied with shock at them.

As they dropped me off at my house "see you tomorrow " they said as they waved taking off.

I ran to my room and texted Craig

Me: Craig what were you busy with?!
I need you please reply!

Craig:
I had to do something with my dad im sorry babe why?

Me:
Craig someone is like after me this creep guy has been spying on me he sends me weird messages as he spies on me and telling me what im doing!!!!

Craig:
... Don't worry babe I'll be with you tomorrow.

Me: okay..... I gtg.

Craig:
Okay take care.

Me: i will.

Craigs POV:

Dammit! Their after her! They saw me being with her because I care for her and shes mine they know that now....
I've put (y/n) in trouble..... Shes now a target too....