What just happen?

Hey guys sorry about last note but honestly I will continue the story idk seemed like i want to so yup!

I will update anytime
----------------------------------------------

~Tuesday

Your pov:

I got out bed feeling like nothing happened yesterday.

I got ready and went down stairs.
"(y/n) would you explain why the school called yesterday. And where were you all night young lady!"
My dad and mom yelled at me curious.

"Sorry i missed the bus and then i got lost but found my way home later at night " i lied making an excuse.

"Alright fine but don't even lie or do this again go ahead head to school we love you " the waved.

I walked out the house and sight in relief

I walked to school there every one looked at me I ignored them and pass to my locker.

"(Y/n)! Where were you yesterday i was so worried about you!" Kyle asked in such a worried voice.

"I know this is stupid kyle but i got lost" same excuse again.

"That's okay, it's your second week in SP. but how did you got lost though if you have walked to school before?"

"It's complicated " i told him

"Its fine" he said.

So i heard craigs crew and craig are not here today I guess ill be with stans crew.

Me and kyle walk together to reading class.
As we entered all the class seemed empty without craig and his crew....
I sat in my assig seat kyle decided to sit on craigs for today.

As we worked together and did our own stuff everyone looked at us.
Whatever.

The bell rang.

"Time to lunch" kyle said proud in relief from all the work.

"Alright faggots get out my class!"
Mr.Garrison yelled at us all.

Me and Kyle laughed and head out class together to lunch.

Marys POV:

-Click-

Muahahaha craig would love to see this picture of (y/n) with kyle.

I just have to do more.

Your pov:

I and Kyle sit together with stans crew table kyle accident hold my hand and blushes.

"Its okay kyle it was just an accident."

"Yeah um (y/n)... I hate this but.."

"Hm?"

Kyle ..... Kissed me in front of everyone in the cafeteria.......

Every one looked at us and all of them started making rumors.
I got up and ran out the school.

Marys pov:

OMG what a perfect catch this one kyle kissing (y/n) is just perfect to show craig he will believe me now.

Later that day~

Your pov:

I sat there in my room thinking about craig hopefully no one will tell craig what happened.

Ring!

I looked over my phone a message

Kyle: (y/n) im so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you im sooo sorry I know that was a stupid thing to do and you have craig i hope he won't break up with you... Bc you love him more....

I knew kyle really wanted me and all that but he was right i love Craig and i cant live without him...

I went to sleep....

Marys pov:

"Omg craigy baby!" I said as I walked towards craig who was practicing shooting with his crew i knew his warehouse.

"Wtf mary what are you doing here go away were over since a year ago" he said with an anger voice.

I walked around him hugging him from behind all his crew stared at us.

"Oh~ i know you still want me we were over since a year ago but its time to bring our relationship back" I whispered sexy in his ear for him to hear me.

"No" he pushed me.

"craig what would you do if (y/n) cheats on you huh?!" I yelled loud enough for his crew to hear.

"She would never do that.." He replied in his monotone.

"Babeeee of course she would do that she already did it and she forgot about you she hates you she never wanted you shes using you i heard her and all the rumors fly on the whole school today and guess what" I said

Craig standed there waiting for me to tell him i was lying but i took out my phone and showed him kyle and her kissing each other the picture was perfect in a way showing both of them kissing in passion.

Craig standed there speechless.

Craigs POV:

Kyle and my girl kissing?....
I felt torn.....
"Mary thats not true I don't believe it your lying " I yelled in rage
My crew just standing there watching us.

"Of course not its really true you have to believe me!" Mary begged.

As i looked at her phone screen....
(Y/n) kissing kyle..... Made a huge pain in my heart.

I ran out the warehouse.

"Baby where are you going?!" Mary yelled back on me.

I was running as fast as I could until I stopped and saw (y/n) and kyle hugging outside (y/n)s front home step.

They looked like..... She loved him more..... I never felt this way before....

I felt a warm hug come behind me.

"I told you to believe me do you believe me now babe?" Mary said softly her words were.... Different....

I stared at my girl.... And looked down.

"I believe you Mary"