~Sequel~

(Your Narrative voice)

"Its been years since that day of The psycho Ray kidnapped me and Craig... I still can't forget that horrible memory but im glad all this is over now....but I should stop thinking of that and remember my good high school memories as we all already graduated high school and in a year we all are going to the same or so different schools together"

I inhaled while im looking out the window of my house pure silence is held..i can only hear birds chirping outside the wonderful sunshine.

I feel two arms hug me from behind.
I smiles knowing its Craig for sure.

"What are you thinking?" He says while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Memories " i smile.

I can feel his smile on my shoulder.

"Well they better be good memories "

Me and Craig been together for about 2 years now but of course we did have some fights at time but its alright.

"Today we are going out with friends so let's better get ready and all changed up" he slowly removes his arms from hugging me and walks away.

I sigh and walk to my room.

As i look through my closet for clothes my phone rings.

I rush and pick it up.

"Hello?"

"OMG (y/n)!!! We heard our bfs are taking us to a date all together!!! Finally we can meet again we haven't met for like years!!" I hear Amy yelling so happy.

(So yes i made up some characters for you to have friends, Amy is with clyde, Jaydin is with token, Sofia is with tweek)

I smile "yeah well we better get ready or we'll be late "

"Oh okay sure now ima change I'll see you later tonight!" She hangs up and i put my phone back in the night stand.

I changed into some nice clothes a red shirt and a some skinny jeans and my red toms then i put my blue navy jacket i do my makeup and my hair.

It actually took an hour half for all this and i get a message.

Ding!

I walked to my phone i smile as the message contact read Craig.

-Ready bc im outside your house :)

-yep im totally ready

I grab my purse and put my phone in then i turn off the lights and walked outside to see Craigs Car nice looking car, my car is still im my garage i dont use it much.

I walk and get in.

"So where we going?" I buckle up

"How about we go see a game tonight with friends?" He starts driving and looking at the road while speaking to me

"Hm what game?"

"Basketball game " he says, i look at him and i smile

"Sounds good "

"Trust me it will be so good and our friends are there"

"I know i do miss them all" i look out the window

"So do i" i hear him say

After a whole driving way to the game we stayed silence maybe bc it was too peaceful nothing in a bad way.

We soon park in and we walk towards the entrance of course there's always a big line and that (skip that shit!)
But as we get in and go to our seat numbers we meet our friends.

Later the game begins and theres like millions of people.

I talk to amy and jaydin and sofia while the boys talk to each other.

We had a great time until the game was almost over but an man walks to the middle of the basketball game and everyone stays silent and the man starts talking on the microphone.

"Today we have a very special gift for some of our people here" he smiles and some dancers run in dancing as a music plays its Bruno Mars Marry You song dancers dance everyone starts taking their phones out to record

As they dance and then i see Craig walk and the man gives him the microphone im confused.

"(Y/N) (L/N)?..." He says the lights go on me and my friends are fangirling and tell me to walk to him so i do and lights follow me as people cheer and as im in front facing craig he smiles "I know this sounds crazy but you are my everything and you changed me a lot we had too much together that I've finally decided to let myself do what I always wanted to do and its all a dream come true with you so..."  Craig gets on one knee down and takes out a black box and opens it

"Will you marry me?" Then lots of people cheer and I can't feel even more happier

"Yes!" He puts the ring on my engagement finger and i hug him and many all the stadium fills up with cheers and claps

I hug Craig tight not letting go

"I love you "

"I love you too (Y/N), we're now a forever thing "

                 Sequel Ends