What happen?!

(Y/N)'S POV

I got out of bed getting ready for school i put my white shirt and my (F/C) hoodie and walked downstairs to grab a orange juice and rushed outside saying "see you later mom n dad!" As i ran out the door.
I took a walk to school the bus seemed pretty boring to me so as I entered the school no one was there but me. All the halls empty so quiet. I guess i was too early so I just headed to my locker to pick up my stuff I needed for the classes i had i heard a noise in the other side of the hall. I closed my locker to go check it out.
As i took my silent steps I searched through the halls but nothing.
"What the hell? Is this school hunted or what?" I asked myself. "Oh well" I continue to walk as something stopped me from walking.
Someone hugged me from behind resting its head on my shoulder.
"WHAT THE-" I looked and found that it was craig.
I blushed but pushed him away from me.
"WHAT THE HELL CRAIG! DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I screamed at him all angrily.

He chuckled and crossed his arms.
"Why?" he asked.
I was surprised from the word why?
What the hell he wants me as his or what?! Or is he just playing around with me?
"Hello are you awake or your dead now?" He started to laugh.
I shaked my head "No im here" I replied.
Oh god why did I said that its just stupid ughhh!
He got closer his lips were centimeters away from my ear.
"Meet me after school today " he whispered in my ear as he walked away now that kids started to enter the school halls.
What the heck? Meet him after school for what? What's he gonna do? Why does he wants me there? Where is he taking me!!! Oh god im all in question and want the answers to all of them!
"(Y/N)!?" Kyle kept on calling my name since I wasn't paying attention because of those questions in my head.
"Huh? Oh hey Kyle" I said.
"Are you okay?" He said with a worried face.
"what yeah im okay " I replied giving him a big smile.
"Hm okay then so what we're you thinking about?" He questioned me.
"Oh um about my classes on those test questions we are having " i lied.
"Oh yeah the test we have in two days. Crap I don't even know a bit of them wanna come to my house after school today so we can study together?" He said with a big smile.
Darn I wanted to help him but I couldn't since what craig told me.
I sight "im sorry Kyle I'll be busy today after school, I really wanna help you but-" he cut off my sentence,
"no it's fine i get it" he added with a small smile.
I knew he was upset. But i also knew he had a crush on me, all the girls told me about it since I first became friends with him.
"I'll make it up for you next time Kyle " I promised.
"Thanks " he smiled more.
Ring!

The ball rang that we had to be in class by now.
Me and Kyle walked together to class there i saw craig in his seat staring at me and kyle which we were close... So close together almost touching hands.

I walked to my seat and sat down in my assign seat as im partner with craig, I looked at craig who was already starting at me for a time.
I felt my heart skip a beat.

"What?" I said to craig.

He looked away flipping me off.
Again >:(
"Whatever " I said as i took my pencil out starting to write notes.

~skip time~

I walked to a table putting my plate down. I was hungry and ready to eat.
As I bite my sandwich I heard four other plates being placed on the table it was kyle stan cartman and kenny.
Kyle sat next to me.
"Hey" I said to all of them as we started to all talk as we always do but as I looked straight to the other tables in front of me i saw that craig was there with his crew as everyone knows.
He was starting at me and once again at Kyle too because he was sitting next to me close indeed.
I ignored him and started to talk to the guys and laugh.

Finally the day ended i head to the back of the school ready to see craig and what he wanted with me.

As I walked in the snow I found craig there leaning on the tree he must have been waiting for me like in minutes!

"So what do you want craig? Why do you bring me here for?" I questioned him in a serious tone.

He got away from the tree and walked closer to me i was a few inches away but now centimeters.

My cheeks rose up.

"(Y/N) , I need you to do me a favor"
He said all sounding serious about it.

"A favor? What kind of favor?" I said all confused.

" i want you to act like my girlfriend "
He told me.

I blushed more
"What no! Why would i!" I screamed at him.

"I just need help from you just for a few, I never asked any girl this before your the first (Y/N)"
He said.

"Wow wow wow hold on a minute now explain to me why i need to act like your girlfriend and why the heck do you choose me" i was confused about it.

He scratched his back head it seem awkward for him to tell me.

"Well there's this girl...well not girl but my ex that is coming back to south high just to get back with me" he sight.

As i heard ex and just to get back with me made my heart feel upset.
I liked craig much even if in the outside I didn't show it at all no one knew that just me.
"What why what happened to both of you?" I asked not wanting to sound nosy but I knew it was.

"Well we broke up like a year ago since she had to move to new york and she cheated on me on some dude out there and now she's wanting to get back together which I don't like that slutty bitch anymore " he said his voice turning angry he looked like he wanted to smack and hit that tree until its made into pieces.

"But why me? Why u choose me?"I said in a clear voice.

"Because you're good, you flip people off not giving a shit and pretty good ways and moves you have, and pretty hot babe you are" he said looking at my whole body like he wants it so badly.

"Shut up perv! Fine just because i lo-... I l-l ike to help others" I said as i felt stupid almost letting that I love you word out.

"Well haha thanks" he said he sound happy?... Wow really!

"I'll see you tomorrow, my lady " he said as he winked at me and left.

Whatever I thought to myself. Well time to go home and get ready for tomorrow. I started to walk home and jumped in my bed all tired as i fell asleep.