Chapter 16

Your pov:

I woke up to see
Myself in a dark room.

I ran to a close door I could feel it was so I started banging on the door

" Let me out!!!!" I cried

After a while of screaming and crying i curl up in a ball.

"Where am i? Wheres craig?" I whispered to myself.

Creeeeek-

I looked up at the door and lights went on.
It was too bright that i cover my eyes with an arm.

"Well well well we've finally caught the princess " a deep voice said I couldn't look at the person it was too bright I must have been sleeping for long.

"Please let me go! What did i do to get myself here?!" I cried.

"There there dont cry sweetie, you didn't do anything to get yourself here it was craig the one who made you get here" he smirked and laughed.

"What did craig do!!!?" I yelled at him

"Clam down princess you don't wanna make me go wild" he warned me.

"But tell me what did Craig do?!" I kept saying.

"Im surprised your own man couldn't or never told you" he took out a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up waiting for me to say something.

"..... Please sir tell me what did Craig do?" I looked at him as he blew his cigar.

"Craig the little son of a bitch has to pay me all the money he stole from me!!!" He was furious

".....h-how much money did he stole?" I asked
He smiled and laughed as he gave another blow to his cigar.

"100 Million" he smiled evily

100 million?! What the hell did craig do with all that money?!

"And why do you want to kill him or why do you have all our crew as targets?" I looked at his eyes

"Because craig and i made a deal he will return the money but he never did I promised him ill kill everyone he loves" he laughed like a villain

I gulped

"You're the one he cares an loves more doesn't he, well don't you worry princess I would not kill you but if you want to help Craig get my money.... You will have to do something for me " he  smirked.

"Tell me what your favor is ill do whatever it takes to help Craig" I waited for him to speak as I looked at him with his cigar.

"Princess you'll have to work for me"

I shocked my head

"I ..."

"Do you want everyone you love to die?" He started to make his voice sound with full of anger, I can't lie this guy seems okay but he really wants his money.

"Okay ill work for you...sir..." I looked down at my feet maybe i made a mistake what if Craig really goes crazy maybe I shouldn't let him know I'll just keep this to myself my secret at least when I finish and I'll let him know hes not a target and everything can be calmful and back to normal with no more guns and spys after all of us right? Yeah I must be right.

"Good now you may go home and come back here after school and I'll give you the missions you have to accomplish for me" he threw his cigar away and stomped it.

He lead me to the exit there I finally recived  a message.

C: (y/n) where are you!?

M: oh sorry i got lost but I barely found a way home im on my way

C: alright see you at your house.

I must not let Craig know anything about this.... My only secret... Im sorry craig...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really really short guys im deeply sorry!!!!  :'(

But don't y'all worry I'll update tomorrow!!!! :D

Hope yall like!!!

Stay awesome!- pewdiepie❤️