Chapter 23 Final Chapter?

Your pov;

I wake up and I'm in a whole white room and my clothes are changed to some hospital wear I get off the metal were I was put to sleep.

As I get up I see myself I have a red mark in my arm they must have put a needle in there where they drug me to sleep.

I look around the room but it's just all white and bright just a long length mirror where i can only see myself and the metal bed and lights but by the side i see a visible door i walk by it and it automatically opens when I step closer to it to hear my footsteps.

I look around my sides to still see long white halls this doesn't seem like a real hospital this must be somewhere else like a laboratory hospital or something but everything is so silent and theres no one just like im in this place by myself.

As i walk slowly I get to the center where theres a desk i walk to it and see papers with my information in it as i go through the other folder i see Craigs Information folder i grab it quickly and turn the pages and see which room he is on.

Room: 136

I run with my barefoots to a wall where theres a map glassed in the wall.

I see this is a huge place this is a laboratory hospital.
(Animal experiments, human experiments, and other weird experiments)

This place is really creeping me out.

I soon find the room where hes put which is on the 8th floor and im on the 4th floor.

I run to the elevator and push the 8th floor button and wait till the doors open i see the elevator going up to the floors

5th floor, 6th floor, 7th floor, 8th floor.

It makes a small noise to say its here and opens the doors I quickly walk to another wall to see where the rooms are on which halls
As i find it i rush to the green hall where there will be craigs room while looking for the number I find it and open the door to see him there laying in the metal bed.

I walk to him.

"Craig wake up please!" I shake his body trying to wake him up.

"Please we have to get out of here!" I keep shaking him.

After a few seconds of shaking him he wakes up.

"Finally lets get out of here" i say

"Where the fuck are we?" He asks confused.

"Some laboratory hospital I think " i say as i walk out the room and he follows.

"How long have we been here?"

"I don't know probably weeks, I think they put us to sleep with a needle with drugs on it" i tell him

I look over at my arm to see the needle that they inserted there, it was purple.

We walk to the elevator, i push the 1st floor button and the doors close.

Soon we feel the elevator going down to levels.

7th floor, 6th floor, 5th floor,4th floor,3rd floor, 2nd floor, 1st floor.

The doors open and we step out we hear a sound come from a long hall which doesn't looks like any others.

Its dark by distance.

I go behind craigs back .

"It's okay " he says.

"I want to go home"  i say

"I know me too but we're going to find a way out of here" he tells me.

We walk by the only dark hall.

Craig POV:

(Y/n) is behind me i tell her everything is going to be okay and that im here to protect her and not to be scared bc im not letting anything happen to her.

But to be honest im actually scared not much though but im scared if she gets hurt.

While we walk by the dark halls i see doors open by the sides but I ignore them.

When we got to the final end all the dark halls soon light up and it's completely bright.

"Im amazed at how you two can get away so quick " we hear that same bastard.

I grab (y/n) hand.

"We're sick of your games Ray!" I yell.

He chuckles.

"Well I enjoy them, i told you Tucker that i was going to take this game of yours too far but you didn't believe me"

I growl.

"Now wheres my money Tucker?" He smiles knowing I don't have it and thats game over for me.

We then hear helicopters and swats smashed the windows and run in Ray puts his hands in the air in surrounder.

Then Randy Marsh walks in with the President and other Investigators they all walk to us.

"Thanks to Randy Marsh he's finally found the Most Wanted Crime in South Park " the president says.

I look over at Randy.

"How did you find us?" I ask

"I knew it, Ray has also made a deal with me in keeping you two in here in this laboratory hospital of mine" he says.

I look over at (y/n) she smile we smile and hear more sirens of cops and ambulances come we walk out and theres news reporters many cops and swats investigating. I walk with (y/n) to an ambulance and two guys of the ambulance come over and checks us for any injuries.

Then we see cops taking ray hand cuffed into a swat truck and drove off.

Thats when the captain of swats come over to us and says "you two will finally rest from that criminal "

"How long is he staying in jail?" I ask

The captain smirks
"His whole life for all his crimes and murder"

"Now ill let you two relax and get healed" he walks off.

Then many reporters and cameras, pictures are being taken on us the reporters asks us questions, we don't answer them.

You're POV

The two men from the ambulance closed the doors and as we drove off we looked out the small window the big tower of laboratory of hell and many cops and reporters there.

I look over at craig who is smiling at me.

"We did it" he smiles

"We did it" i hug him

And screen goes Black!

BOOM END OF CRAIG X READER BOOK!!!

SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL?

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND ILL HEAR YOUR ANSWERS!