Being with craig

(Y/N)'S POV

I woke up, it was Saturday I remember of what happened last night... Craig is actually my boyfriend.
I smiled, i got up bed and grabbed my towel and I walk straightly to the shower.
As I got in the shower the warm water calmed me as I started to remember that Craig told me he was gonna pick me up today by morning.
Crap! I tried hurrying on showering.
Then when i got out i run to my room to get ready.
I put some blue jeans, and a (f/c) long sleeve and my (f/c) boots.
I rushed back to the bathroom to wash my theeth and did my hair and make up well not much make up just a normal one.
I run downstairs as something stopped me. I smiled, Craig was there in the sofa waiting for me.
"Wow how did you got in?" I asked him.
"Your mom, i got here like about 20 minutes ago and your mom told me you were showering so she let me in to wait for my girl to take her out"

I giggled "did you told mom you were taking me out?" I smirked.

"Nope" he said in his normal blank impression.
"Well let's go tell her" I grabbed his hand and walked with him to the kitchen were mom was.

"Oh good morning sweetie ah yes this is the kid that came here for you " she said happy her eyea concentrating on making breakfast.
"Mrs.(l/n), im taking your daughter out with me" he tried making a good way to let my mom agree on letting me go out with him.

"Alright kids you can but please take good care of my little girl" she pleased

Craig nodded as we walked out.

"Oh Craig wait, I forgot my hoodie " i told Craig as I rushed to my room to get it.

"There, all ready now" I told Craig who held my hand.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"Somewhere where you need to know " he said with a little smile but not looking at me.

"Oh im excited " I giggled.

Craigs POV

As we walked into a long boring walk (y/n) seemed to be bored out.

"It's boring " she whined

" yeah boring and nice just the way I like it " I told her as she started to give me faces.
I smiled.
"Here we are" I told her.

I saw (y/n) look so surprised as she saw my favorite spot on a edge to look at all the South Park town. It was a pretty good view from here.

As she walked to the end of the edge she couldn't stop staring she looked beautiful when she loves something.

"Craig this is so beautiful, look at all this perfect view it's just beautiful" she hugged me.

I know she loves nature.

I hugged her back " I know babe"

We sat there in silence looking through all the South Park town we saw our friends and stupid people do their things. I started at (y/n) who couldn't take her eyes away and still with that same beautiful face her beautiful (c/e) eyes made her look so cute and pretty.
I layed on my back putting my hands on my back head "you like it?" I asked breaking the silence that's been long now.

"Are you kidding, I love it!" She smiled as layed her head on my chest.
We were looking up in the sky, a beautiful blue sky with white clouds.

"Craig " she called

"Yes?" I replied both of us still looking at the sky.

"I love you " she told me

"I love you too (y/n)" I said back.

I felt a warm cuddle. I cuddled back.
We stayed there for a bit more time until we started to get hungry.
"Let's go have something to eat" I told her.
She nodded as we started to stand up again.
I took her to a new restaurant called
Dinners at Dennys.
We sat on a table and started to order our food.

As we waited I grabbed her hand that was in front of me.
"Im glad I told you to be my girlfriend " I said.

She giggled "im glad you are my boyfriend "

I smiled and the lady came with our food ready.

I order some eggs and bacon with biscuit. (Y/N) order some pancakes.

As we started to eat
"Babe these are good have some" she said as she has her cutted piece of pancake on her fork feeding me.

"Mmmm, it's just so sweet but not as sweet as you " I told her
She smiled and giggled.
"Try mine "I said
She nod as i feed her back
"Mmmm this biscuit is good " she added

We laughed and continue to eat.

(Y/N)'S POV

As we left the dinner at Dennys restaurant I wondered where he was taking me next. As we held hands we walked to the mall.

"Wow why the mall? But I don't have much-" Craig cut me off.
"I'll buy you whatever you want. I have enough money to spend on you" he told me.

"Um Craig no I don't wanna waste your money plus I will pay y-" he cut me off again

"You're my girl I'll do anything for you, you're special to me and I wanna give you the best for what you gave me" he said.

I hugged him "okay but I don't wanna waste your money just for me.." I said softly hugging him.

We entered the mall there we stopped at a clothing store... You know girly way :)
As I looked through all clothes I found pretty ones and dressed on them then show Craig he would most likely stare at my whole body studying it and smile and say "you look gorgeous " with a smile.

He bought me those I liked.
Until then we were about to leave but he remembered.
"Oh I almost forgot " he said turning to another store we entered a store where soo many beautiful and expensive jewels were. Diamonds, gold, silver and everything was just beautiful everything caught my attention.
As Craig was talking with the worker I looked around the store.
But something else caught my attention more it was a beautiful necklace of a heart with diamonds around it it was so shiny and beautiful,
Craig was holding it.
The necklace said 'Craig & (Y/N)'
"For my loving girl " he said
I couldn't speak or say a word so i let tears fall down my cheeks tears of happiness.
"Let me put your necklace for you " he said
I holded my hair up to let Craig put my necklace he bought me.

As he finished I looked at it, it was beautiful. I let more tears fall as I hugged Craig.
"I I don't know what to say....thank you" I told him.

"Anything for my girl " he hugged me.

"But Craig it looks like it is too expensive how much did y-" he cut me off again.

"I don't care like I said I will do whatever to make you happy" he said

"Thank you again " I said

"Ready to go home " he said.
I nod and we walked out the jewelry store and out the mall.

We walked home it was cold now so as he and I stepped on my front door

We locked lips.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too " he said back.
He started to walk off and I walked in to my house then to my room.
Shopping with Craig was just... Fun and romantic.
I put my bags of my clothes that Craig buyed for me on my room as i took a shower and went to bed ready for Sunday to come.