WHAT THE HELL!!!

Your POV:

I woke up it was Sunday already, i got up and ready to go for a walk just to relax maybe meet Craig too.

Ring!
It was my phone someone sent me a message I checked it out it was craig

Craig:
Hey babe I'll be busy today.
It's killing me not to be with you the whole day for today but I'll see you tomorrow at school :) <3
XOXO

I sighed "A day without craig" i got up and changed then i went downstairs for breakfast.
"Mom im going to walk to know a little more about this new town of ours" I told her.
"Okay sweetie " she replied without taking an eye away from her iPad reading the news.
I walked my way out I discovered new places some were beautiful while others were broke.
As i stop for a rest i sat in a bench looking calmly around and then
Ring!

I checked my phone
Unknown:
Hello there (y/n). Just saying you look so calmful there sitting on that bench. Did you liked the places you went to discover around South Park?
Interesting isn't it?

I felt creeps in me I scanned all over around me but no sign of anyone around.

Me:
Who are you?!
Why are you spying on me?!
Stop being a creep!!!

I waited in shock for the unknown person to reply my questions.

There was nothing for about 10 minutes now I felt being spyed on i got up fast and ran home.

As i got to my room I sat in my bed rereading that creep's message.
How did he knew my name and why was he spying on me?!
What the hell?!!!!!!!
Maybe someone from school is fucking around with me. It could be Mary...that bitch since she is mad and jealous that craig is my bf.

Ring!

I checked my phone

Unknown:
Got tired of waiting for my message? Now you're in your room sitting down in your bed asking yourself who I could be?
Very well played princess.

Me: please stop doing this your scaring me tell me who you are!
Please what did i do to make you do this to me!!!

Unknown:
I like doing this.

Me: im going to run away from you!

Unknown:
Princess here's something I've got to tell you; You can Run but You Can't Hide.... Sweet dreams.

I got scared even more to death it was really late i had school tomorrow and im going to tell craig about this....
Hopefully he understands.

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Hey guys! Sorry this is late and so short im sorry but don't worry I'll try my best on doing my story to come out early! And interesting for you all!!!
Thank you for reading this! <3~