new friends

HANNAS P.O.V
The bell rung. My first day as a student in college was over. I was thrilled and had enjoyed my first day. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my bag and texted Caleb.

To Caleb- helllloooo. I'm finished. Can u pick me up? X

He replied instantly.

From Caleb- yep. Will be there in 10 and then u can tell me all about your first day! X

To Caleb- you sound like my mother lol

From Caleb- well she did tell me to look after you and technically your mum looked after you, so I am your mother 2.0

To Caleb- you're such an ideot. I'm waiting on a bench, hurry its coldddddd

From Caleb- I am fabulous actually++ okay. See u x

I put my phone back in my bag and sat on a bench next to some guy. I sat down next to him and he looked at me before quickly returning to his music. I hadn't made many new friends yet. Maybe I could talk to him.
"What you listening too?" I said softly.
He didn't reply so I figured he didn't hear me when he suddenly spoke and took off his headphones "fall out boy."
I smiled at him "I love them!!"
"I know there amazing, I'm Jordan."
AN- NO HISSSSSSS

"Im Hanna." I said kindly.
"What's a beautiful girl like you doing on a bench in the cold?" He asked.
"I'm waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up." I said.
"Boyfriend hey?" He smirked.
I nodded "his names Caleb."
"Anyway, what do you study?" He asked.
"Oh fashion and beauty." I replied.
"oh nice. I actually am a celebrity beauty assistant I've worked with people like Taylor swift, its pretty cool, I'm here cause I want to take the step up from assistant."
"Oh my god, that's amazing." I was in ore of his life.
"Yeah, I'm 22, so I guess I got lucky quickly." He laughed.
"Yeah, I guess so." I grinned.

CALEBS P.O.V
I pulled up and noticed Hanna talking to a guy. He was tall, had brown hair and quite honestly I was jealous. He looked better then me in so many ways and Hanna looked so happy. I parked quickly and got out my car and quickly walked towards the scene. Hanna noticed me, half laughing and smiled "Caleb, this is Jordan, Jordan this is Caleb, my boyfriend."
I nodded "hi."
"Hey." He said.
I leaned down and kissed Hanna quickly but lovingly "ready to go?"
"Yep." She took my hand "see you around Jordan?"
He nodded "bye Hanna."
We reached my car and begin to drive off when Hannas phone beeped.
"Who is it?"
"Jordan." She said.
My heart stopped and I filled with rage "you already have his number?"
"Yes...we're planning to study together tomorrow night." She smiled.
"Hanna, I don't like the sound of that I'm sorry." I sighed.
"Caleb, you let me hang out with Toby, Lucas and Ezra. What's the difference?" She asked.
"um, I don't know him." I said.
"Caleb we're just studying." She laughed.
"Which leads to many other things." I muttered.
"You don't trust me?" She raised her eyebrows.
"Hanna." I paused and shook my head "of course I trust you but I don't know this guy."
"Well I do."
"You met him 2minutes ago." I stated.
"and I know lots about him, so its fine Caleb. Hes not going to hit on me, he's a nice guy and he knows I love you." She said softly.
"Hanna..."
"Caleb, its just a guy, he's just a friend, its fine." She said, quite obviously getting annoyed.
"I know, I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"Thank you." She smiled.
We pulled up outside of the apartment and Hanna went straight in and phoned Jordan, to plan they study date. I needed advice but I also need answers. Being the computer wiz I am, I managed to find him on Facebook within a minute. I read his status

Jordan, 22.
I'm single and into petite blondes with blue eyes. I'm in the fashion business and looking for my fashion queen.

I laughed. Fashion queen? He was such a freak. But Hanna clearly was intrigued by him. I went down his page a little more. All his previous girlfriends looked so much like Hanna it was scary. It popped up saying he had updated his status.

Met my dream gal today, she's taken...not for long.

I clenched my fists and a gradual layer of sweat built on my forehead. I slammed the laptop down. He was going to slowly take away the only person in this world I love more then anything. I could sense it.

I hate myself for this. Damn u Jordan. Damn u

I STILL GET JEALOUSSSSSS

Instagram- @mysticsecrets_