first day

Happy new years eve/ new year to y'all!
I hope u all have an amazing year.
I also can't wait to find out what Tyler & Ashley and the test of the cast, do this year. I have high hopes for this year :)
^picture I made got me crying HANNAS P.O.V
We got to new York yesterday, and I love our little apartment more then anything! You walked into a giant Lounge/kitchen/diner and up a hall way of that, you have our bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony. School didn't start for another 4days for me but as for Caleb, his job as an Information Risk Analyst started today. I was upset that I would have to spend a week alone in a new city where I didn't know anyone, but Caleb would be home at 6. I was sat on the sofa drinking Coffee and reading a magazine in my pyjamas when Caleb walked in wearing a suit.
"Do I look okay?" He panicked. I laughed, this was his real proper job where he would have to work and get money for an actual home and lifestyle. His mum paid 3/4 of his old apartments pay but we were alone this time and honestly neither of us knew that much about bills which was probably a bad thing.
I walked over and quickly straightened his tie and put my hands in his chest before speaking "you look fine."
He smiled at me. I felt bad that he was the one working and paying for basically everything while I went to college but we knew it would be hard at first.
"Thank you." He said.
I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him sweetly before slowly pulling away "don't you have to go?"
He looked at the clock "yes, don't want to be late."
I nodded bad quickly pationatly kissed him "you for this rivers your gonna be the best information Risk Analyst ever." I truthfully had no idea what that meant apart from the fact it was his job to keep the hackers out.
"Okay I seriously have to go." He said kissing my temple "I'll see you tonight."
"Bye." I said as he walked off "love you"
"I love you too." He called before leaving.
I slumped back on the sofa and continued drinking my coffee and put on the music channel. Once I had finished my coffee I decided to sort out this place. I first cleaned everywhere and then, I emptied what seemed like thousands of boxes. I looked at the clock, it was mid day and I had finished the kitchen and diner and half finished the lounge. This would be easy. I decided to take a break and actually get ready for the day. I went into our room and grabbed some black leggings and a grey loose fitting v-neck and put my hair in a bun on top of my head before doing a simple makeup look. Done. I grabbed something to eat before continuing to tidy the house. By half past 2, I had completely finished. I knew Caleb would be pleased I had done it so he didn't have to help, but he would pretend he felt guilty for not helping. I laughed to myself before grabbing my phone. I was so bored and alone, there was no way I could make it through a week alone. I opened the notes up on my phone and planned what I would do this week. It was currently Sunday, I go back to school on the next Monday.

Monday- food shopping or we'll starve and die

Tuesday- explore the shops and maybe meet some people.

Wednesday- catch up with friends & family on the phone

Thursday- Caleb has the after noon off so do nothing

Friday- choirs

Saturday- learn how to cook

Sunday- go shopping and buy a nice outfit for ur first day

Monday- school starts.

I nodded to myself, proud of my schedule before opening up my contacts. Who could I call? The girls would all be in class right now and I didn't want to bother Toby & Ezra because they were probably working. It was Sunday and my mums day off so I decided to call her. I clicked on the contact called 'home' instead of 'mum' because I knew she would awnser quicker. After 3 rings it stopped.
"Hello." I said.
"Hanna?"
Damn it.
"Sean hi, is my mum home?" I asked as politely as possible.
"No, her and my dad should be back any second now, you can stay on the line and talk to me though." I could sense he was smirking.
"No I'll call back." I said.
"No! I want to know all about your life in the big apple!" He quickly said.
I rolled my eyes. I guess this could be an opportunity to tell him how much I loved Caleb so sighed "fine."
"Good, now how is life love?"
The way he called me love made me sick.
"Perfect!" I grinned "me & Caleb are having the best time, he's at work right now, but last night was the best! I sat snuggled on his lap and we kissed, watched movies, hugged, kissed some more and I love him so so much."
"oh um...Hanna about what I said at the wedding, about loving you...I still do you know, really like you." He gulped.
"Sean a- you cheated on ME! b- I'm with Caleb and I love him very much c- your my step brother and that's just disgusting." I said quickly changing the subject "is my mum home?"
"Just walked in the door."
"Thank god." I muttered and be handed the phone to my mum.
"Sweetie! How is everything? Are you okay?!" She asked.
I laughed "perfect mum."