he

HANNAS P.O.V
it was my mums wedding today. I was her maid of honour. I was sat in a posh hotel room with my mum, my nan and my auntie Susan and my cousins who were her bridesmaids. I was in grey tracksuit bottoms and a black hoodie. My mums hair and makeup was currently getting done and then it was my turn.
My mum looked beautiful. I was so lucky to have her and I'm glad she found Ted.
"Hanna do you want to go out your dress on?" My nan asked.
"Yeah." I smiled picking it carefully off the chair next to me.
My nan followed me into the bathroom and offered to help me.
"I'm fine Nan." I said suddenly feeling self conscious about my body.
She nodded and left and I quickly locked the door. I got undressed so I was in my underwear and bra and put the dress on, it was a full length violet strapless dress. it was beautiful. But I didn't think I pulled it. I looked in the mirror for a good 2minutes before grabbing my phone and texting Caleb.

To-Caleb
Idk if I pull of this dress :'/

From- Caleb
I'm sure u look beautiful. Can't wait to c u x

To-Caleb
Thank you. I can't wait 2 c u either, I've saved u a seat next to me and my nan at the front x

From-Caleb
As long as I'm no where near Sean I'm good x

To-Caleb
No, he's on the otherside cause he's Ted's family x

From-Caleb
We can avoid him all night x

To-Caleb
It might not be that easy, I'm pretty sure Ted wants me to dance with him once. Sorry x

From-Caleb
It's fine. I trust u. Save the rest of the dances for me though x

To-Caleb
Okay. X

From-Caleb
Got to go get ready, and don't stress about the dress. Your always beautiful in my eyes. see u there x

To-Caleb
Why thank you. Bye xxxx

From-Caleb
Xxxx

I smiled locking my phone before going back to the main room.
"Hanna you look beautiful!" My mum smiled.
"Speak for your self." I said pointing at her amazing dress.
I went and sat down while my auntie (a hairdresser) did my hair.
"So Hanna, will I be seeing Caleb today?" My nan asked.
I laughed. She loved Caleb "yes, he's sitting next to us during the reception and dinner."
"Goodie, haven't seen him in a while, how are things with you two? Serious?" She asked.
I smiled "we're going to move in together when we're in collage."
"That's great." My nan grinned "you'll be married soon at this rate."
I never really thought about the fact that one day, I would be the one in the white dress. I just lived in the moment with Caleb, we hadn't really planned far.
"Oh no she won't." My mum joked.
"Not yet Nan." I blushed.
"Baby?" She smiled.
"No!" My mum said sternly before looking at me and raising my eyebrows "no."
I laughed "I'm only 18 nan."
"I had your uncle at 18." She said.
"Yes, but these days people consider you a slut." I said truthfully.
My nan just shrugged her shoulders "im to young to be a great nan anyway."
I laughed "good."
//

CALEBS P.O.V
I was sat in the grand hall on my chair. I was currently alone in the first row because Hanna was entering with her mum.
Ted was stood at the top and he came over to me "should I be nervous?"
"No." I chuckled "you'll be fine."
I had grown an amazing relationship with Ted and Ashley over the past 2years, they're like the parents I never had.
He nodded and walked back to his place.
"Caleb right?"
I turned around.
"Yeah, and you are?"
"Sean." He paused "I'm teds son."
So this was Sean...
"Yeah, Hannas step brother to be. I'm Hannas boyfriend." I said putting my hand out.
He shook it "I'm also her ex."
"I know, I know, you cheated in her right?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Yeah...no hard feelings though mate?" He asked.
"None at all, if you didn't, I wouldn't have Hanna as mime right now would I?" I laughed slightly.
"Oh I wish I didn't now." He said.
"You better be joking." I said sternly.
He laughed loudly "your face! Yeah I'm joking."
"Good. Nice to meet you but you should take your seat."
"Good to finally meet the famous Caleb Rivers too, see you at the after party?" He asked.
"Yeah."
He left. I literally just spoke to him...Sean. The guy I hated.
Suddenly the doors opened and music began to play.
First walked down some girl I didn't know, I'm guessing it was Hannas cousins. Then Hanna walked down slowly, I could tell she was anxious, scared she was going to trip. I looked across and saw Sean staring right at Hanna smirking. I filled with rage. Freak.
Ashley and Hannas nan then walked down and once they reached the top, Hanna could finally sit down.
She sat down next to me "did I look okay?"
"Hanna, you were fine." I said putting my arm around her shoulders. I noticed Sean staring and kissed her check. He looked so mad. I smirked and then the ceremony began.

The after party was in a different part of rosewood, so everyone was driving there.
Me and Hanna were driving in my car. We could finally be alone.
She carefully got in, carefully tying not to get her dress dirty. I shit her door for her before climbing in the drivers seat. Everyone else's cars drove off but we waited to go last.
"You look beautiful." I whispered.
She smiled "thank you."
The last car drove off and I quickly grabbed Hanna and kissed her pationatly across the car. We made out for a while when Hannas phone vibrated.
"Fudge." She muttered.
"What?" I asked playing with a piece of her hair.
"Everyone's already there. My mum texted me asking where we were." She muttered.
"Let's go." I laughed.
We got there 10minutes later and her mum ran over to our car "where were you?"
"Um..." Hanna looked at me "we got lost."
"oh okay." She laughed.
We walked in and took our seats. The top table was immediate family, but Hanna had begged for me to sit next to her and her mum agreed.

I sat in the end, then Hanna, then her nan, then her mum, Ted, Sean and Ted's parents.
There was a posh 3course meal which was delicious then some people made speeches. Hanna was supposed to be making the next speech when she nudged me.
"Yeah?" I whispered, I didn't want to interrupt her nan who was currently talking.
"I can't do it." She muttered.
"Yes, you can beautiful." I said placing my hand on hers.
"I'm scared."
"Hanna I'm right here, you don't need to make a long speech." I said.
She just nodded and took a sip of her water.
Her nan finished and Hanna was handed the microphone. I found see her hand shaking so quickly kissed her lightly before she stood up. She stood at the front of everyone and took a deep breath. She looked at me and I mouthed you can do it to her and she closed her eyes before speaking "hello...so most of you might not know me being Teds family." She paused opening her eyes and I nodded at her smiling "I'm Hanna, Ashleys daughter, I just want to say thank you Ted for making my mum so happy and being the best step dad anyone could ask for, you've helped me so much and I really am lucky my mum married such a lovely man... Congratulations to both of you and I love you both and wish you both the best. Thank you." She stuttered slightly at the end before smiling kindly before rushing back to sit next to me as everyone clapped. I hugged her "well done."
She took a sip of her water "I did it." She grinned.
"Yes you did."

HANNAS P.O.V
it was Ted and my mums first dance. Couples joined in. Ted and my mum were dancing when Ted said something to Sean. He walked over to where me and Caleb were stood.
"My dad wants us to dance."
I widened my eyes "now? I was going to dance with Caleb first and then..."
"Well I'm sorry Miss Marin, my turn." He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Caleb. The song was I found.
He placed his hands on my hips causing me to tense up and I quickly grabbed his hands lifting them up slightly so they were halfway up from my bum and halfway down from my boobs. I put my hands on his shoulders and he began to dance with me. I hated this so much.

I found love were I wasn't supposed to be

"Maybe this could be our song." He smirked.
"What?" I gasped quietly.
"You know...I found love were I wasn't supposed to be, your not meant to fall in love with your step sister." He said.
"Sean. I have a boyfriend who I love very much, and Sean, your my brother and I have no feelings towards you what so ever." I whispered.
"Come on Hanna, open up to your heart."
"My heart says Caleb." I looked over at Caleb and he smiled at me. I smiled weakly at him "Sean this is disgusting."
I slipped out of his embrace and quickly walked over to Caleb.
"Can I dance...with you?" I asked.
"Yeah is everything okay?"
"Perfect." I lied.
He nodded and took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He placed his hands around my lower waist and I didn't tense up. I trusted him. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck and we danced slowly to the song salvation. It was actually what I considered mine and Caleb's song. He was honestly my hero.
"This is better." I smiled.
"I love you."
"I love you too."