dads

HANNAS P.O.V
I was sat on the sofa watching the vampire diaries when there was a knock on the door.
I stood up pausing the TV and walked towards the door opening it "mum."
"Hanna." She hugged me tightly before puling away "ready?"
"no..." I muttered "can Caleb come?"
"Hanna you know your dad doesn't-"
I interrupted her "yes, but if I'm with Caleb, he can defend himself to dad."
"Hello Ashley." I turned around and Caleb was stood smiling behind me.
"Hi." She grinned before looking at me.
I stuck my bottom lip out and fluttered my eyelashes.
She sighed "fine, come on Caleb your coming too."
//
We reached my mums house and went into the lounge.
"Your dads gonna be here in 5minutes, I'll go make some tea." My mum smiled walking off.
I slumped onto the sofa and Caleb sat closely next to me "you okay?"
I nodded and kissed him gently "thank you."
"It's okay."

//
CALEBS P.O.V
The conversation was midway now. Lots of yelling and debating had happened between the 3 of them and I sat quietly next to Hanna gently rubbing my hand up her back to comfort her, unless asked to speak. Most of the conversation was about Hanna giving up everything she had for me.
"Your just gonna end up like him, a tramp with nobody that loves them." Tom hissed.
I felt Hanna tense up at the fact this would upset me and she was frozen for words.
"Excuse me..." I said "but I am not a tramp, I never was, I was never loved by my parents so they kicked me out and left me on the streets, theres a diffence between being neglected and being a tramp, and if you look at me now I think I've done quite well for myself, I have a stable home, job and I'm still in school , Hannas not going to be left with nobody to love her, becuase she's luckier then I was, I love her, and you Mr Marin, should love and respect her decisions and the fact I am not a bad man like you assume I am."
The room went silent for a few seconds before Hanna spoke "you don't even know him, you can assume he's bad because he likes the color black or he's had a bad past. You just can't deal with the fact that he's not Sean can you?!"
Ashley sighed "I'm gonna go get more tea."
She left the room before tom replied "Sean was better, Sean loved you, he treated you well-"
I interrupted him "when have I ever treated Hanna wrong?"
"the fact that you practically were gonna use her when I walked in." He spat.
"What? No I wasn't, we were kissing, that's what couples do, I would never use or hurt her. I love her."
"Sean was still." He paused as Hanna began to yell.
"SEAN IS MY BROTHER!" she screamed.
"What?"
"Mum is marrying Ted. His dad, and can I tell you something? Sean was the one who hurt me, Sean cheated on me, Sean tried to rape me when I was just 15 years old." She croaked.
I was the only one who she had ever told that.
The shock on Toms eyes could of killed somebody.
"But I bet you wanted him too, cause your a slut, and I wish you weren't my daughter, stay with Caleb, get out of my house, but you will never be my daughter." He stood up and left and Ashley walked in from the sudden yell and quickly rushed over to me and Hanna.
Hanna was staring into space as her eyes welled him tears she raced upstairs.
"Hanna!" I called after her.
Ashley smiled weakly at me "just give her time."
//
It's been an hour since Hanna locked herself in the bathroom upstairs. I was still sat on the sofa waiting for her.
"Caleb?" Ashley asked.
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to go get Hannas stuff from Toms house with Ted, can you stay here in case she comes out?"
I nodded.
"Thank you." And with that she left.
I sat for a few minutes wondering what to do, but then I decided, my girlfriend was a few seconds away from me, crying her eyes out, I couldn't just leave her. I went upstairs and the bathroom door was slightly open. I slowly opened it and she was sat on the floor with her head in her hands.
"come here." I walked over and picked her up bridal style and she hid her heads in my chest. I carried her to her room and I sat down with her on my lap and carefully strocked her hair "are you okay princess?"
I knew she liked me calling her princess when she was sad. It cheered her up.
She said nothing but collapsed into my laps in tears and I did nothing but hug her.
After a while of silence, she whispered something, so delicately and quietly I couldn't hear.
"Say that a bit louder please beautiful." I whispered.
"He...said...he...didn't...love me...and...everyone leaves...m-m-me at some point, even my own dad, your...b-b-better of without me." She croaked.
Hearing her so broken and thinking that nobody loved her, hurt me.
"Hanna, I love you so much." I said.
She sat up and looked me in the eyes, her face and eyes were red and blotchy and her makeup was all down her face from her tears. She was still the most perfect person I had ever seen.
"Look me in the eye and say that." She said "tell me you'll never leave me."
I looked into her eyes "I love you more than anything Hanna, and I will never leave you."
She smiled weakly "thank you."
I smiled "now lets get you cleaned up." I got her makeup wipes from her side and carefully wiped it off her face for her and then picked up her panda onsie and handed it to her "here."
She got into it and put the hood up and sat on her bed "I love you too by the way."
I walked over and hugged her "everything's going to be okay."