instagram

HANNAS P.O.V
everyone was staying in a hotel near where the party was. It was now 2am and me and Caleb had danced the night away.
"Caleb should we go back to the hotel?" I asked.
He nodded and took my hand and we found my mum amongst the crowds.
"Mum we're heading to the hotel." I yelled over the music.
"Okay!" She slurred drunk "have either of you had anything to drink?"
Caleb nodded "I had a few beers."
"Hanna?" She asked.
"I had a glass of white wine but I hated it." I laughed.
"I don't think either of you should drive just in case. Call for a taxi" She said.
I laughed, even drunk she still cared about us more than anything "its fine mum, I'll drive I don't feel bad what's so ever."
"Promise?" She said.
"I promise." I smiled and kissed her cheek "see you tomorrow"
Me and Caleb made our way out and I got in the drivers seat of his car and he got in the passenger.
"It feels weird you driving and not me" He chuckled.
"Yeah, yeah it does. But we don't want you to kill us." I joked.
"I'm not even drunk, I had a few beers." He laughed.
"I know." I giggled.

We got to the hotel and asked for our room. A few minutes later we were in our room.
"Shit." I cursed.
"What?" Caleb said closing the door.
"I don't have any clothes." I sighed "I left the bag of clothes in the room were I got ready for the wedding and theres no way I'm sleeping in this dress, with my hair like this and my face covered in makeup, do you know how bad that is for my skin?!"
"Hanna, Hanna calm down okay?" He laughed slightly "I'm sure somebody must have the bag, your Nan? Auntie? And if worst comes to worst then you can sleep on my shirt"
I began to think, there was a chance my nan had it.
"My nans rooms a few halls away, I'm going to go find her." I said.
"Not alone your not, lots of drunk people turn up at hotels at this time and I don't want you to get hurt." He said concerned.
"Caleb, its literally a few halls away." I laughed.
"Yeah well my clothes are in there as well." He chuckled before taking my hand and we went to find my nan.

CALEBS P.O.V
"It's this one." Hanna said and knocked gently on the door.
A minute later, a very tired looking Mrs Marin came to the door.
"Who the- on Hanna, Caleb are you two okay?" She asked.
Hanna nodded "have you seen my bag, it had mine and Caleb's clothes and like my makeup wipes in."
"Um." She ran off and came back 2 minutes later "is this it?"
"Yes! Thank you so much Nan." Hanna hugged her.
"Goodbye." She smiled.
"Bye." We said in sync.

We got back to our room and Hanna ran to the bathroom holding her hair brush and makeup wipes and face wash. While she was fine I got undressed and climbed into bed in my boxers. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram for a while before posting a photo of me and Hanna at the party I had taken. I smiled and captioned it 'dis one <3 @hanmarin_'
Then a notification came up telling me I had a follower request.
@seanAckard01. Sean. I decided to accept him at the fact he could now see all the pictures of me and Hanna. Lots of my feed was pictures of Hanna and I, or her hacking my phone, a few of Toby and my friends and like 5selfies.
It instantly said he liked my picture from 18weeks ago but then it disappeared showing he had unliked. I laughed. Stalker.
Hanna came back in wearing her pajama shorts and one of my tops and her hair up in a loose bun.
"Hey." I pulled the covers over so she could get under them.
She did and snuggled up into my chest. She grabbed her phone "oh god what did you tag me in."
She opened the photo and smiled "I like that one."
She screenshotted it and then commented a heart.
"I'm gonna post one now." She turned around so I couldn't see what she was posting. She posted a photo of me and her also tonight, I was kissing her cheek and she was laughing. She captioned it 'he makes me laugh @calebrivers '
I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me.
"Let's go to bed, its 3 in the morning now." I whispered.
She nodded and put her phone down before turning to face me "goodnight kiss?"
I kissed her lightly before hugging her tighter so her back was against my chest.
"Goodnight beautiful."
"Goodnight."