personal

*2 MONTHS LATER*

HANNAS P.O.V
Tomorrow, me and Caleb were moving in together in new York.
Caleb had got a job and didn't need to go to collage because he had enough credits. As for me, I decided I want to go to my dream fashion school, and like Caleb said, he got a job close to it and we have brought a small apartment less than 10minutes away. I was really excited to start my life with Caleb. Today, I was spending the day with my mum. Emily, Aria, Spencer and Alison had all moved away already a few weeks ago and I was the last to leave. It had been lonely without our friends, me and Caleb were the only ones left and desperate to leave this nightmare town.

My mum was helping me pack all my clothes and stuff into boxes.
"Are you taking any furniture?" She asked.
I shook my head "we're using the furniture in Calebs apartment."
She just nodded and grabbed another box "what in this one?"
"um...hair stuff?"
"Yep." She began sorting my hair products and brushes and clips etc into the box as I carefully folded my clothes.
Ted and Sean moved in a week after the wedding and the spare room was now Sean's room. I hated being under the same roof as him. He was taking a gap year and staying here before going to collage.

After we packed, me and my mum went downstairs for lunch.
"Toastie?" She asked.
I nodded eagerly when my phone started ringing. It was Caleb.
"One second." I said answering it and leaving the room.

H-hello?
C-hi baby
H-why you calling?
C-cause I wanted to know if you were packed
H-yeah I am, do you need help?
C-no, I'm almost done. What you up to?
H- spending some time with my mum, she's really upset I'm leaving
C-oh okay.
H- yeah
C-Han, I've got to go finish packing okay
H- okay bye
C- love you
H-love you too

I went back into the kitchen and my mum was done making the toasties "yummy yummy."
I sat down next to her and we spoke as we ate.
"It's gonna be really empty without you." She sighed.
"awh mum, you have Sean." I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah but your my baby girl... And your all grown up and don't need me anymore." She mumbled.
"mother, I'm always going to need you. " I said truthfully.
"I know but you have Caleb and..."
I interrupted her "Calebs my boyfriend, your my mum, your both there for me with different things."
"Speaking about Caleb..." She paused "living alone brings no Responsibility's and new feelings and obviously being alone means that you and Caleb are going to want to you know, explore those new needs, so I just want you to some source of prot-"
I chocked on my food "I am not having that conversation with you about my sexual feelings towards Caleb."
"So you already have them..." She asked.
"God mother, yes I've obviously thought about it but nothing has ever happened." I lied.
"So your telling me all those times you've gone round Calebs and spent the night or I've gone on business trips in the last 2 years, nothing has ever happened." She raised her eyebrows.
"I am not talking about my sex life with you." I said.
"how was it?" She smirked.
"Mother!" I gasped.
"I'm your mother, come on, trust me sweetie, how was it?" She laughed slightly.
"No way on the living earth am I talking about this, who said I have had it with Caleb!" I said.
"well honey its a bit obvious." She chuckled.
"obvious? How the hell can something like that be obvious?!" I shook my head "I don't want to know."
"Was he your first time? When was it?" She asked.
"Mother!" I squeled "I said I don't want to talk about it." I said.
"I just want to know how old you were." She smirked.
"Mum, I haven't even told you I have."
"Look me in the eye and tell me that." She raised her eyebrows.
I looked in her eyes before standing up "I've got to go call Caleb, ask if he's done packing."
"Tell me I said congratulations." She called after me as I walked off.
I rolled my eyes and clicked his contact. I'll just text him.

To-Caleb
Do u want to come round for dinner? My mums having a conversation with me I can't face alone

From-Caleb
What conversation?

To-Caleb
Oh just our sex life and asking me how it was which I lied and said has never happened and my sexual feelings towards you

From-Caleb
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA. just tell her it was good and you can't stay away from this

To-Caleb
She was literally like living alone brings no Responsibility's and new feelings and obviously being alone means that you and Caleb are going to want to you know, explore those new needs, so I just want you to some source of protection and I literally chocked

From-Caleb
I'll come round for tea, what time?

To-Caleb
I don't know 5:30?

From-Caleb
Okay bye x

To-Caleb
Bye xx

I walked back into the kitchen "I invited Caleb round for dinner if that's okay."
"That's fine, I can have this conversation with him too."
"Mother..." I laughed.
"Hanna, just tell me honestly, have you ever done it with Caleb R any other boy?" She asked.
"Fine. Yes me and Caleb have." I muttered.
"Was it good?" She smirked.
"Okay that's personal."
"When and where was your first time?" She smiled.
"excuse me but its supposed to me a special moment between the two people, not and the girls mum." I said.
"Whatever. I'll get Caleb to tell me when he comes around."

Pahahaha
So this conversation will last while Calebs round in the next chapter cause I love it lol