the end

+5 years later+
HANNAS P.O.V
24 years old. It's been 8years since I fell in love with the long haired boy In the hallway. It's been 5years since we moved to new York. And I've never been happier. Caleb and I lived in a small house in new York, both living our dreams- together.

No life wasn't perfect...well that's what I thought until last week I looked at the diamond which was now on my finger and smiled. He had asked me to be with wife on the 11th of November. I smiled remembering.

"Hanna Marin, ever since this day 8years ago, when we went camping, I realsied I truely loved you and couldn't live without you. I don't know how I spent the first 16years of my life not knowing my whole world was waiting for me in a small town. I can't believe the impact you've had on my life and now much I love you Han, I want you to be mine forever and I want the whole world to know it, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Hanna what you thinking about?"
"Oh just you." I smiled as he walked into our front room holding a top and he put it on.
"Oh god." He laughed.
"Sorry." I giggled.
"I still can't believe you can remember everything I said, I don't even remember." He said.
"It was an important moment I had been waiting for since I was 4 years old!" I argued and looked at my ring "it was special."
"I hope it was." He said with a smile.
"It was my second favourite day ever!!!" I squeled and threw my arms around him and he placed his hands on my waist "what was the first."
"Meeting you." I blushed.
"Awh your such a cutie." He said kissing me.
"No you are."
I sat down on the sofa and Caleb followed and I snuggled into him "I'm just happy."
"Awh Han." He said softly "when do you want to get married?"
"I really don't mind as long as it doesn't rain, if it rains I will cry and my makeup will be ruined which will mean I have to do the whole day again because it will be ruined." I said seriously.
"Well mid June I'm guessing." he laughed.
"yes." I smiled.
"Want to go out?" He asked.
"Where?" I smiled.
"Shopping."
"YESS." I squeled.
"Can we quickly drop into my work I need to get my phone purse, I left it there yesterday." I sighed.
"Sure."
Ever since I dropped out of college, I had opened a small shop, it was a women's clothing store and I worked there alone with the help of Aria on some days. Me and the girls are still close and try to meet up at least once or twice a month to catch up during our busy lives.

Me and Caleb walked hand in hand down our favourite road in new York. It was pretty and reminded us of Rosewood.
"Caleb do you think we'll ever move back to rosewood?" I asked as I began to feel tearful. Yes it had been 6years since we had moved here but rosewood would always be my home.
"If you want." He said.
"Maybe when we have kids..." I paused "when will we have kids?"
"Whenever you're ready." He said not wanting to pressure me.
"I'm ready." I said.
"Do you want to start trying?" He asked.
I bit my lip and nodded "I do."
"Then we will." He grinned.

//
+3years later+
"Mimi." I laughed at my 2 year old daughter Mia, who had managed to climb onto the stool in our kitchen and get herself a cookie "daddy's not going to be very impressed."
She opened her mouth and her bottom lip began to wobble "daddy annoyed?"
"He might be." I said and just as I said that Caleb wondered in.
"Mia what did you do?" He gasped.
"I ate da cookie." She said pointing at the bag where the cookie once was.
"Was that a good idea?" Caleb asked picking her up and holding her on his chest.
She shook her head "no daddy."
"Will you do it again Mia?" He asked sternly.
She eagerly shook her head and pouted her lip, wanting a kiss.
Caleb smiled and pecked his daughters lips "good girl."
"Come to mummy." I whined taking her from Caleb and carrying her on my hip "mummy needs kissys too."
She kissed me quickly "wuv you mummeeee."
I smiled at my adorable little girl and put her down "go get your toys and mummy and daddy will play with you."
She squeled before running off and I sat on the kitchen counter and Caleb smiled "now what?"
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You wanted a baby, we've had one for 2 years. What do you want now?" He smiled.
I bit my lip "we need to eventually get married."
"yeah, I didn't put that ring on your finger 3 years ago for no reason." He kissed my temple and chuckled.
"I know." I looked down at the engagement ring "I love you."
He kissed my lips this time "I love knowing that."

//
Guys this is the end of this story !!
I will be publishing another one within the next hour to keep u guys happy and i'll inform you when thsts up! I must want to thank you for being so dedicated to this story and for all ur support. Ly