4 months

HANNAS P.O.V
Its been 4months since I left Caleb, its been 4months since I've seen him and 3months since I've been with Jordan. I had been giving millions of lectures over the phone from my mum and the girls, mostly Spencer, about how I shouldn't of left Caleb, and if I really knew who Jordan was. I did, I loved him.
Jordan left for work early this morning and I was finally ready. To go back to the apartment I shared with Caleb, and get the rest of my belongings. I still had a key, and I knew he was working, so I could quickly run in, get my stuff and get out.

I reached the familiar apartment block, and closed my eyes tightly, re playing the break up in my head. Get over it! He doesn't love you, or he would of told you. As I went to open the door to the apartment, it swung open.
I froze.
"Ha-Hanna..." Caleb stuttered.
I smiled weakly at him "I thought you were working..."
"What...what are you doing here?"
For the first time in 4months, I looked propaly at his face, he had slight stuble and looked tired and broken... It was my fault.
"I came to get the rest of my stuff." I said truthfully.
"come in...come in." He said letting me in.
He closed the door behind me and we stood awkwardly for a few seconds before he broke the silence "the bedrooms...just that way...if you want to get your-"
I interrupted him "I know...I lived here once."
Ever since I went and cried to Jordan about the breakup, he had let me live with him and that's kind of how, we started as a couple.
"Oh yeah... Right." He coughed and I quickly left the bedroom.
He followed close behind "do you want a drink?"
I shook my head "no thank you."
"Do you need help?" He gestured towards the bags I was throwing my clothes in.
I looked up at him "I'm fine."
He ran a hand through his hair and opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again, scared to say something.
"What?" I asked.
"I...I...how are you?" He muttered.
I smiled warmly at him "fine."
"And...are you okay? I mean where do you live now..." He paused to let me speak.
"I'm... I'm actually living with Jordan..." I mumbled.
"Jordan?" He croaked.
I nodded "yeah."
"Are you two together now?" He asked sadly.
I nodded slowly "I'm sorry."
"Don't be...I didn't try hard enough and fight for you...how long?"
"3 months..." I said placing the last piece of clothing in the bag.
I looked around the room and smiled secretly. I always loved this apartment. I noticed a picture of me and him on the widow seal. I would of thought he would of got rid of it.
He instantly noticed and shot towards it and pushed it down "sorry. I didn't realise. I guess I haven't been paying attention."
I believed him. The small apartment was dirty, so he probably didn't have a reason to look at the window seal, especially seeing it was a very cold and rainy April.
"I better be going." I said tightly crossing my arms.
He sighed and nodded "yeah...yeah, I'll see ya."
"Bye Caleb."
"Bye Han."

Bye Han. My heart melted. The way he so kindly said my name, the way he simply smiled afterwards...the way- stop it! You have a boyfriend.

I arrived back at mine and Jordan's apartment and he was sat in the sofa, home now, watching sports.
I sat on the other sofa and pulled out my phone and texted Spencer.

I spoke to Caleb today...

Spencer- r u 2 back together?!

No Spencer! I'm with Jordan.

Spencer-hanna...

What?!

Spencer- Hanna Caleb loves you and you still love him!

Then why the hell am I sat next to my loving boyfriend right now?!

I looked over at Jordan, who hadn't said a word to me and was on the otherside of the room. It wasn't a lie, he was still here.

Spencer- because your scared.

Of what exactly?

Spencer- of admitting you still love him

He hurt me!

Spencer- everyone makes mistakes

Are you seriously on his side?

Spencer- no Hanna, I'm just trying to help my best friend make a good decision in life

It's my life, and Caleb is no longer apart of it.

Spencer- I'm not gonna sit here and fight about it, you know I'm right.

Shut up

Spencer- when you finally realise I'm right, i'll speak to you, but I genuinely think your being really stupid

Well mature!!!

Spencer- more mature then you

I ignored her and slumped back crossing my arms.
I looked towards Jordan.
"Hey babe? Maybe we could go out for dinner." I said.
"sssssh. Hes about to score." He mumbled.
"Fine." I whispered to myself.

I had nobody...not even Caleb.

Sorry guys!
But happiness always comes from sad chapters! So expect some Haleb soon, to brighten your mood, I have a big suprise, which I will be publishing a chapter about in 10minutes! Ooo exciting