hes gone

CALEBS P.O.V
I got home and instantly went to see if Hanna was out the shower. She was sat on our bed, hair damp, in grey track suit bottoms and a white v-neck. She looked sad, angry and alone. I scrunched HP my face, trying to figure out what was wrong.
"Han?" I leaned out and placed my hand on her shoulder but she quickly moved away.
"Hanna?" I said once more.
"Leave me alone Caleb." She muttered.
"Why?"
She got out her phone and showed me a message.

I guess Caleb hasn't been completely honestly with you lately. What's a relationship with secrets? I know personally they don't end well -A

I froze.
"What aren't you telling me?" She asked.
"Hanna- I--"
There was one thing, one I couldn't say, but one, one I could.
"Tell me." She said softly, too emotional to yell.
"Me and Jordan... He-"
"For god sake Caleb! Hes just a friend!" She said raising her voice slightly.
"He- told me he loved you, so I told him to stay away or I'd hurt him..." I stuttered.
"Don't lie to me please, he doesn't love me! Your just jealous that I have male friends!" She stood up and grabbed her suitcase of the top of her wardrobe.
"What are you doing?" I said quickly.
"This isn't working Caleb." She sighed "you don't trust me."
"I do trust you!" I said truthfully "just not Jordan."
"Theres something else your not telling me." She spat.
I couldn't tell her. Not now.
"Well?" She yelled loudly.
"I-I can't say." I stuttered.
"For gods sake." She began throwing as much of her stuff in the one suitcase.
"Hanna!" I yelled "you can't leave because of a stupid argument."
"Caleb, its been like this for months...we're drifting apart." She said clearly angry and upset.
"So that's it? Your just gonna leave?! We're finished? Done!?" I yelled. I couldn't loose her.
"you know what Caleb? For one time, I'm actually thankful for A, cause because of that, I now know that your lying to me! I thought our relationship was built on trust." She spat.
"Hanna, I told you everything you can know!"
"And why can't I know the rest?!" She screamed.
"becuase it will ruin everything." I said weakly.
She shook her head "you already ruined everything!"
"Hanna. It's one fight." I said.
"Caleb! We've been fighting for months! I'm fed up! I want to be with someone who loves me!" She croaked as a few years escaped her eyes.
"Hanna..." I paused "I do love you."
"Well maybe you should of shown me that sooner." She wiped away the tears and zipped up the case.
"Hanna...don't...leave..." I whimpered.
"You're not giving me much of a choice are you? Your not telling me the truth, so I'm leaving, we're done."
Her last words hit me and I blanked out before realising she was halfway to the front door. I ran quickly and grabbed her arm tightly "no."
"let go!" She mumbled "your hurting me."
I didn't realise how tightly I was gripping onto her arm, but I noticed the huge red mark "Hanna...please...I love you."
She smiled weakly.
"I can't loose you Hanna...you're literally my world." I said letting myself cry.
"I'm sorry." She ran out of the door and I collapsed against it in tears. She left me. I pulled out the small velvet box out of my pocket and opened it revealing the silver, glistening ring inside it.
"NO!" I yelled and threw it down the hall. I put my head in my hands. She was gone.

HANNAS P.O.V
I got half way down the street before grabbing my phone and calling Jordan. I needed somewhere to stay, and he was my closest friend. He agreed and the second I reached his house, I ran to his bathroom quickly locking the door. I sat down on the edge of the bath and cried hysterically until I shook.
"Hanna?" Jordan asked concerned "you okay?"
"Just one minute." I whispered.
I unlocked my phone and texted the girls.

Hes gone.