are you seeing anybody?

Holy!!!
Last night's episode was honestly so amazing but so upsetting. I'm genuinely dealing with the Haleb scenes okay which is a bonus. Comment your theories :))

HANNAS P.O.V
It's been a month since I moved back in with Caleb as friends. I honestly have become a much better person and his depression is slowly getting better. He thanks me most days for being there, that I'm the reason he's happy again, but I know he's not truely as happy as he used to be. The sleeping situation was awkward and we took it I turns to sleep on the sofa, which turned out into a sofa bed. He insisted he did every night, but after all this was his home.
Being around Caleb again had made me very happy. Hes, it wasn't the same, but we were friends, and I loved that. Next week, I'm turning 19, and I'm so stocked! Caleb had turned 19, about 2months ago, when we weren't in contact. I felt bad for missing it.
And that's when reality kicked in.
"Hanna?" Miss Potter said sternly "did you hear me?!"
I was sat, in my fashion class daydreaming. I really should listen. I hated this class now, now that Jordan and the girl he cheated on me were in this class too.
"um sorry I was thinking of an idea for my next design." I lied.
She didn't seem to believe me but I let it slide. I began listening correctly and taking notes of every little word she said.
"Excuse me?" Somebody said.
I turned around. Talia. She was tall, blonde had a perfect body, and basically Jordan's new girlfriend. She was the girl who had made him hurt me.
I smiled and nodded, letting her speak.
"I just wanted to say for a fashion class, your top is so not in style." She smiled politely before returning to her seat next to Jordan, where he kissed her. It was disgusting. A few people sniggered and I ducked my head in embarrassment pulling my jumper tightly around my not so perfect figure. The bell rang and I quickly stood to my feet and packed my stuff swinging my bag over my shoulder. I texted Caleb pick me up? Please.
He agreed and I waited at the usual spot when somebody tapped me.
"Han?"
It was Jordan.
"Jordan...Hi..." I gulped.
"I just wanted to say I hope there's no hard feelings between us." He smiled.
"You cheated on me, of course there's hard feelings." I spat.
He changed the subject "are you seeing anybody...because I still like you."
I froze. I saw Caleb walking over slightly worried about me.
He arrived and stood next to me "something wrong?"
I looked at him and smiled before looking at Jordan "yes I am."
I bit my lip turning to Caleb and looked at his lips before standing on my tip toes and kissing him lovingly. What the hell! Way to ruin everything Hanna.
I pulled away and looked at Caleb biting my lip again. He looked shocked, but somewhat happy.
Jordan stood jaw dropped.
"Goodbye Jordan." I stormed off to Calebs car quickly followed by Caleb. I climbed into the passenger seat and put my head in my hands "I'm so sorry." I whispered as he climbed into the drivers seat.
"Hanna..." He lifted up my chin and offered me a weak smile "I can't do this."
"Do what?"
"Wake up every morning without you in my arms, not be with you...not love you...Hanna...I never stopped loving you." He sighed.
"You love me?" I whispered.
"This friend things driving me crazy." He admitted.
"Me too." I croaked.
"Is this..." He paused.
I nodded "I think so."
I leaned over and kissed him again. I was happy.